Bhai Jodh Ji Ate Jhoot To Rid Of His Ego

N30S1NGH

I am not here to argue either way as already all the points which needs to be discussed are discussed and will let readers decide for themselves... like most old traditional gurmat approach gurmat approach is in stages - shariat, tariqat, marfat and hakikat.

All dharam have four layers/stages- Shariat, Tariqat, Marfat and Hakikat . Sikhi have same structure in stages (similar stages are discussed in anand karaj lavan)
At shariat layer of sikhi one takes admission to sikhi by taking amrit, by taking the physical initiation khanda batta da amrit and receiving naam amrit is quite important as it symbolizes that now student/shish/sikh has a guru/teacher in our case our guru is sri guru granth sahib ji and saints/panj pyares are guides just available for help between path of journey between you and your guru.
It's pretty common to see these days people(especially youths are spending their precious time in doubts/pondering/debating-winning arguments over policy(rehat details etc) just accept it and move on to different stages i.e - if one in marfat stage, one can transcendent on some of rituals in shariat (rehat) or one can keep them without paying any attention to them so much so not even one second or breath is spent pondering over the rituals in shariat layer because focus is actually on the adhyatam now.
Rehat maryada as it is supposed to free an individual not attach back to dogma..again nothing wrong with rehat maryada be it bibek, chalisa itself but if caution is not paid in the mindset same thing could be turned into dogma by individual.
Guru maharaj has provided his hand to them to get them out from web of trap in the first-shariat layer of sikhi by giving this vak:
All though originally updesh given to sharia panthi muslim of that time but gurbani is meant for everyone including off course sikhs, its fits perfectably looking at the sad state of affairs among holier than thou amritdharis.
Ang- 1083
saraa sareeath lae ka(n)maavahu ||
Let your practice be to live the spiritual life.
thareekath tharak khoj ttolaavahu ||
Let your spiritual cleansing be to renounce the world and seek God.
maarafath man maarahu abadhaalaa milahu hakeekath jith fir n maraa ||3||
Let control of the mind be your spiritual wisdom, O holy man; meeting with God, you shall never die again. ||3|

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/3516-amazing-sakhi-bhai-jodh-singh/

Was no controversy before, why now? Let's not be so paranoid of our Sikh ithihaas, but instead ask for historical proof in a more positive manner. Negativity is seeping from your posts on this thread bro.

I have asked for proof in a positive manner here it is the first time and second time:

"I would be very careful of taking this story as true without any real proof to say it actually happen."

"Thank you for providing the Vaar again, but I read the Vaar before writing on this discussion and Bhai Gurdas Ji Vaar does not say anything about Bhai Jodh eating jhoot of another. Instead we have Hukams telling us not to eat Jhoot. A deeper look at Gurbani needs to be conducted here so a clearer picture can be developed. So far the main point that others want to reflect as the truth has not been substantiated. "

I ask for a deeper look into Gurbani. I cannot get anymore positive than asking for Gurbani.

Lastly, if you look at who was the aggressor here it is without any doubt the poster n30 who cannot see past the fact that not everyone is a Christian.

There are some who prowl this forum to spoil threads. Sikhs used to partake charan amrit

till tenth master.Missionaries mock it and propagate against it.

So ignore such elements and continue the discussion.

Sikhism is not Gurbani only.It is a combination of Gurbani, our history and traditions.

There are some who prowl this forum to spoil threads. Sikhs used to partake charan amrit

till tenth master.Missionaries mock it and propagate against it.

So ignore such elements and continue the discussion.

Sikhism is not Gurbani only.It is a combination of Gurbani, our history and traditions.

So what have you done to counter the missionaries in the above stated aspect? Have you taken any actions against them to educate or prevent further damage from occurring?

So what have you done to counter the missionaries in the above stated aspect? Have you taken any actions against them to educate or prevent further damage from occurring?

Missionaries and others masquerading as Sikhs have no substance in them. They deny mystic aspects of sikh , sikh history and say

Guru sahibs are dead persons and no need to accord respect them.

There were plenty here on this forum causing every doubt on sikh history,rejecting sakhis etc. They could not withstand logic and fled.

WE still do get them off and on but at best they have nuisance value.

Missionaries and others masquerading as Sikhs have no substance in them. They deny mystic aspects of sikh , sikh history and say

Guru sahibs are dead persons and no need to accord respect them.

There were plenty here on this forum causing every doubt on sikh history,rejecting sakhis etc. They could not withstand logic and fled.

WE still do get them off and on but at best they have nuisance value.

I do appreciate your efforts to discuss and shine light on how missionaries do not have sound logic in their beliefs. But I get the impression you are also referring to me as a missionary. Am I accurate about your belief on me?

I hope you are not wanting me to accept the sakhi in discussion blindly. If you can do a better job at explaining and providing proof than the one person who just resorts to name calling. I would be very thankful

I do appreciate your efforts to discuss and shine light on how missionaries do not have sound logic in their beliefs. But I get the impression you are also referring to me as a missionary. Am I accurate about your belief on me?

I hope you are not wanting me to accept the sakhi in discussion blindly. If you can do a better job at explaining and providing proof than the one person who just resorts to name calling. I would be very thankful

Sakhi are part and parcel of sikhism. What does not sound logical to you in this sakhi?

Do you accept that sikhs were initiated in sikhi By Guru sahib by charan amrit? Or it sounds

not correct to you.

Guru Ke Piaraio

Is questioning each others commitment productive??

Can we not have a sensible discussion without personal attacks??

This forum has absolutely no purpose if the administration of it is not regulated.....we are Sikhs of the Khalsa Panth!!!!!!

Yet bicker about each others differing interpretation of the one thought.

Two people will not necessarily agree on the colour of a dawn sky......so wether we can agree on a single interpretation of any Gurbani or Sakhi is nigh on impossible.

Sikhi is thought.......a thought is so infinitely complex an individual will struggle to explain it without sounding either too shallow or over jargonised.

Sikh's squabbling over EVERY little minor thing is absolutely pitiful.

Theres no difference between this forum and the "we love (insert football team name)fc site".

Those mature enough will understand my point.......the unfortunates are welcome to attack me.