Advise Needed : Good Areas/strrets To Live Around Slough/hayes/stoke Pages/southall

JasSinghKhalsa

Khalsa Ji it may be worth your while to do a Census postcode (or ward) search to give you an indication of the demographic strength of Sikhs in a particular locality where you and your family might consider living in and other areas (such as Chalvey) worth avoiding.

http://www.neighbourhood.statistics.gov.uk/dissemination/

Sangat Jee,

Advise some good areas/streets to live on the outskirts of Slough / Stoke Pages / Hayes / Southall / Hounslow? We are looking for some specific areas, definately not something like Central Slough IF you can understand what I mean.

If you can afford it, Teddington, Hampton, Twickenham, Strawberry Hill are all very good places to buy (all pretty close to Hounslow). Close to the stations if possible.

Guest MrHSinghK

Any good streets?

Well my massi lives near park lane, wood end in harrow the area is safe as my massi goes to work at 3am waiting at the bus stop, so i would say from exeperince its ok but i live in east london and there are some rough parts here