Beard

Guest Harjot H

• 3 weeks later...
Guest GuptSewa

Vaheguroo Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguroo Ji Ki Fateh

GurMukh Pyareo,

Great to read that you've stopped plucking your beard! Take one step towards Guru Ji and he will take a thousand towards you..

In terms of beard growth, if you havn't plucked your beard in over a year and it still is not full, that may be down to:-

a.) the lasting effects of plucking your beard

b.) your natural growth rate of your beard

To aid growth, do not trim, shave or pluck your beard and it will become full with time and Guru's Kirpa! You could also apply oil, use face scrubs and or wash your face with Dai (Yoghurt) to keep the skin healthy and stimulate hair growth

Best of luck.

I have always understood that this has to do with genetics and the amount of testosterone one has in their body.

In fact, recently I read that plucking your hair does not affect growth from the folicle at all.

I would not worry about how thick it is.

What is being shown is the reflection of the will of 1.

All that being said, I am not Amritardhi and I really don't know if my answer is valid.
I can say from my experience after not cutting or plucking a single hair in two years that dilligent care is essential.
I use coconut oil during the bitter cold (sometimes sub zero for several weeks) to prevent splits.
Yoghurt is an interesting concept I could see working for skin discomfort as well.