Ego And Anger

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I honestly feel many people (Sikhs included) are a victim to ego and anger. This leads to things like depression etc so I was wondering that wouldn't it be a good idea if we could have some help from the sangat and guru granth sahib ji's quotes ?

I personally feel that I have a lot of anger and ego and when talking to others I see that many others do too but some just don't realise.

I honestly feel many people (Sikhs included) are a victim to ego and anger. This leads to things like depression etc so I was wondering that wouldn't it be a good idea if we could have some help from the sangat and guru granth sahib ji's quotes ?

I personally feel that I have a lot of anger and ego and when talking to others I see that many others do too but some just don't realise.

One day a person asks a saint you keep saying we are all souls and soul is always happy sat-chit-anand, but people are always seems so unhappy and miserable. He said then they must be of the mind. We are 3 part being mind, body and soul. That is the reality of beings what Guru Nanak Dev Ji is also pointing to" Nanak Dukhia Sab sansar" people are of the mind and mind lives in duality love and fear but mostly fear. Mind due to reincarnations dwells in anger, hatred, condemning, and judgment of others. Depression is disconnect from unity(GOD). Your belief creates your reality. Change what you hold in your mind, you will change your inner or outer circumstances. We live in duality so things seem separate but in truth we are all one. Proceed as if all life is one. To loosen the grip of mind ,go inside with Simran. If you don't go within you go without.