Sign in to follow this  
N1Y4NG

Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji Hukamnama

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh! A daily hukamnama from Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji will now be uploaded to BudhaDal.org daily!

(Website is still being worked on) but here is the link! www.BudhaDal.org/site/hukamnama

• Like 1

thankyou for the sewa,

there is dasam granth ji hukamnama at www.hazursahib.com too daily

websites not working

websites not working

Yes, Hazoor Sahib's website is not working at the moment, henceforth you can find the Dasam Granth AND Sarbloh Granth Hukamnama on BudhaDal.org

• Like 1

Yes, Hazoor Sahib's website is not working at the moment, henceforth you can find the Dasam Granth AND Sarbloh Granth Hukamnama on BudhaDal.org

veerji can we have english translations on all hukamnamas please?

Hanji Paji, there will be English translations coming soon for the Sri Sarabloh Guru Granth Sahib Ji Hukamnama

veerji can we have english translations on all hukamnamas please?

DOWNLOAD ALL BOOKS ABOUT SANT JARNAIL SINGH BHINDRANWALE AND 1984 SIKH GENOCIDE IN PDF FORMAT

VISIT THIS SITE TO DOWNLOAD BOOKS in pdf

http://www.cheemahar.blogspot.com

My Site has following books in pdf format free donloading--

1.Book Title: Bhindranwale santan de aakhri 6 din (ਭਿੰਡਰਾਂਵਾਲੇ ਸੰਤਾਂ ਦੇ ਆਖਰੀ ਛੇ ਦਿਨ)

Author: Balbir Singh Sandhu

2.Book Title: Shaheed Bilaas (ਸ਼ਹੀਦ ਬਿਲਾਸ - ਸੰਤ ਜਰਨੈਲ ਸਿੰਘ )

Editor: Gurtez Singh & Swaranjit Singh

3.Book Title: The Gallant Defender

Author: A. R. Darshi (English Edition)

4.Book Title: Jaanbaz Rakha (ਜਾਂਬਾਜ ਰਾਖਾ: ਸੰਤ ਜਰਨੈਲ ਸਿੰਘ 'ਭਿੰਡਰਾਂਵਾਲਾ)

Author: A. R. Darshi (punjabi Edition)

5.Book Title: Bhulekhyan de jwab (ਸੰਤ ਜਰਨੈਲ ਸਿੰਘ 'ਭਿੰਡਰਾਂਵਾਲੇ' ਬਾਰੇ ਭੁਲੇਖਿਆਂ ਦੇ ਉੱਤਰ)

Author: panthic.org

6.Book Title: Dharam Rakhyak (ਧਰਮ ਰਖਿਅਕ- ਸੰਤ ਭਿੰਡਰਾਂਵਾਲੇ)

Author: P.S. Kanwar

7.Book Title: Hindustani attwad (ਹਿੰਦੂਸਤਾਨੀ ਅਤਵਾਦ)

Author: Baljit Singh Khalsa (Wangar magazine editor)

8.Book Title: Kis Bidh ruli patshahi (ਕਿਸ ਬਿਧ ਰੁਲੀ ਪਾਤਸ਼ਾਹੀ)

Author: Ajmer Singh (Mandi Kalan)

9.Book Title: 1984 unchitvya kehar (1984 ਅਣਚਿਤਵਿਆ ਕਹਿਰ)

10.Book Title: 20v sadi di sikh raajniti (20ਵੀਂ ਸਦੀ ਦੀ ਸਿਁਖ ਰਾਜਨੀਤੀ)

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh! A daily hukamnama from Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji will now be uploaded to BudhaDal.org daily!

(Website is still being worked on) but here is the link! www.BudhaDal.org/site/hukamnama

if you rae site's maintainer , can i ask

why akali nihang baba karam singh ji 96 crori isnt mentioned as jathedar before akali nihang baba santa singh ji 96 crori ??

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Topics

• I would say the dream was 100% linked to his dad. My families done sangat and seva of both Sant Isher Singh Ji and Sant Kishen Singh Ji. They were pure brahmgianis. We cant narrow the avasta of a Mahapurakh to our level of thinking. 
    • Guru sahib supported people marrying in the same biradhri because they came from the same background and lifestyle. Even in charitropakhyan mahraj gives lessons that you should marry ppl of same age, background etc. one lesson is an old guy cant keep a young woman for long 
    • Exactly, we only know his perspective and its telling that any nonbiased person would start to feel bad for her. It doesnt matter if your gay, be a good husband and talk to her and trust her. If you cant trust her because shes done something in the past then I understand the apprehension. But without that it seems youre just insecure 
    • We can only hope. 😅😂 Seriously, I think you're absolutely correct to a certain degree on a surface level, but you make it seem like all these events are organic in origin and execution. I would argue there's an element of planning and organisation that goes into these world-changing events. I definitely don't think there's anything of accident or chance when it comes to the major events in "recent" (post-Enlightenment) human history (including wars, social upheaval, social and political movements and policies, even down to smaller issues such as those affecting cultural and artistic endeavours that shape the human consciousness, etc). We do not stumble from unknown event to another unknown event, hoping we work it out along the way. I think this management and direction of events is becoming obvious and clear to a great percentage of humanity compared to previous decades and centuries. Whether this awakening of sorts is a natural part of the yugic cycle, or it's something more mystically directed is difficult to know.
    • Yeah that was the key to success, Jats refused to accept a position which would of naturally been near the bottom and rebelled against the Bamhans, and there wasn't much Bamhans could of done. The fact that Punjab had more of a flexible biradari system rather than the traditional Varna system and order also probably helped Jatts. Punjabi Gujjars are another group which refused to be pushed around by Bamhans. By 1760-ish most of Punjab was ruled under the Sikh misls who were mainly jatts. Bhangis(Dhillon), Kanheya(Sandhus), Singhia(Dhaliwals) etc ..  They also held the Afghans at bay.  It's a shame that most are rather sloppy now than rebellious, the 80s and 90s was the last time we saw any major rebellion.    Rajputs pretty much went with whoever the ruling party was.  

Important Information

Terms of Use