Letting Go

Guest ThisLife

Honestly I m really scared.. I hardly get any day when I listen anything good about sikh women but almost every time Bad news are there about them.. now What i do think I should not marry at all but adopt the two three kids in next few years and feed them with sikh values and virsa ...that's all..

hahha you make me laugh! but singha if you look for bad you will see bad but je good labho te good milluga

you should post a advert for yourself in the married couples section! ;)

Unfortunately 'being modern' usually equates having all the bad character traits and behaviors of the US, Canada and UK both for men and women, truth is you are destroying your own lives with your own hands , your health, your peace of mind, your reputation, your family ties, and most important your relationship with your soul and Waheguru.

Wise words pen ji! :)

hahha you make me laugh! but singha if you look for bad you will see bad but je good labho te good milluga

you should post a advert for yourself in the married couples section! ;)

Wise words pen ji! :)

you can laugh I don't blame you .. and its not about good or bad.. its about the thing that breaks your confidence again and again.. Anyways I don't care and I give the same lessons to other singhs too ... not to care of anything else Except Guruji ...

and too much religious work still pending ..Have to do for Guruji before I do marriage ....maybe after 30 :p otherwise I have no any ghatt of Girls :p