Nanded Airport Question

Guest Nanded Flight

Guest Nanded Flight

Hi Admin

Could you please share this with the poster in General about Nanded Airport; it is most likely that they will need to fly to Nanded from Mumbai domestic airport; we went in 2013 flew from London to Mumbai Int and then from the domestic airport to Nanded usually via Kingfisher/SpiceJet/Air India

Thanks

• 1 month later...

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh,

i just came from Hajoor sahib there is no flight goes to Nanded it has been stop long time ago about a year ago. i flew from Delhi to Hyderabad and via train from Hyderabad to Nanded and came back via taxi from nanded to hyderabad airport. All went went with Guru ji's kirpa. if anybody need taxi driver's contact # i am more than happy to help

thank you

Guest Hazursahib2

I went last week to Nanded. There is no flights to that airport anymore. You can go to aurangabad or hydrabad airports. From punjab you can go from chandigarh via mumbai to hydrabad. (You sit in the plane for an hour while passengers deboard n board) and get a taxi from inside the airport. Costs about 50-90quid depending on car n no of ppl. If u knw a taxi drive in nanded then they will come collect you, its not cheaper to use taxi frm hazur sahib but its jus that they are more familiar with gurdwaras around nanded etc. You can get train too but its means from airport getting to train station/waiting time n hauling ur luggage. Works out easier if u jump into a prepaid taxi. Make sure u tell em to include all fuel and toll. Or agree a price without it etc.

Trains frm punjab still run to nanded. We met a family who drove from mumbai airport to nanded but thats a real long journey.