Unattached To Family Help

gsingh9

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

My friend asked me a question, saying what does it mean to remain unattached from your family. I could not answer this. But I though about this and what I think it means is to remember that your family wont go with you in the end all your bonds will break when we die. Is this what being unattached to your family means ?

I know Guru Sahib Ji wants us to live a normal life and have family, so we should love and care for our family as well right?

Please forgive me if i said anything wrong or offensive

Real unattachment in Sikhi is shift in perception from personal love/attachment/care towards family to impersonal love/caring- universal compassion towards all which includes family, kids as well.

We don't believe in asceticism/complete dis passion towards others (seeing family as maya or maya test) advocated by many ascetics people who go extreme lengths- go to mountains, move out of family, society to live their spiritual live

Root cause of Poor Relationship:- Veer Ramandeep Singh Rawaal

Ask your friend to try this first

My friend asked me a question, saying what does it mean to remain unattached from your family. I could not answer this. But I though about this and what I think it means is to remember that your family wont go with you in the end all your bonds will break when we die. Is this what being unattached to your family means ?

I know Guru Sahib Ji wants us to live a normal life and have family, so we should love and care for our family as well right?

Please forgive me if i said anything wrong or offensive