Idea: Easy Way To Donate Money To Support Sikhs

gsingh9

11 members have voted

1. 1. Is this a good idea?

you're gonna need to be 100% transparent about where the money for any of us to trust this charity lol

Completely understand for the easy funding page which has the most retailers the money goes straight into SOPW/Sikh Relief Just Giving account, therefore completely bypassing anyway money coming to me. I will post every month how much has been earnt and provide proof of donations. :)

Guest Jacfsing2

I say it's a good idea,(I'm the only one who voted no), but how can we ensure that this company will donate to the right charity, or whether that charity has been SUCCESSFUL in anything, because let's be honest, charities like SOPW and others have done very little to actually change the Hindu government of India.

I say it's a good idea,(I'm the only one who voted no), but how can we ensure that this company will donate to the right charity, or whether that charity has been SUCCESSFUL in anything, because let's be honest, charities like SOPW and others have done very little to actually change the Hindu government of India.

Thanks for the feedback :)

I shall email the website about how would I know if money is actually going to the charity.

But when we shop normally online none of the money will go to any charity, but at least this way some will go. The thing is with SOPW they might not be able to change the Indian government, but there still helping out Sikhs. They have helped Sikh prisoners children with serious diseases and there helping educate Sikhs of all ages. So hopefully they will also stand up for Sikhi in the future.

• 3 weeks later...

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

We have been approved by eBay to earn commission through the follow countries:

eBay USA

eBay Canda

eBay Austria

eBay Australia

eBay Belgium

eBay Switzerland

eBay Germany

eBay Spain

eBay France

eBay Ireland

eBay Italy

eBay Netherlands

Please share as well, here is the link to access the links above.

Please note all links to eBay have to go through Sikhi.me directly