Here Is Practical Explanation About Next Life, Purpose Of Human Life,

easta

You can avoid the creator, but you cannot say He doesn't exist. Whether or not you accept the creator's authority is your business; but you cannot say there is no creator.

For example :- there are so many outlaws who say, "We don't want to obey the government." If you don't like the government, that is your business. But there is a government -- you can't deny that.

by that logic why aren't we all worshiping Odin,Zeus,Ra,Isis,Horus. I find it humorous your god takes a human form and spends his childhood chasing girls and stealing their clothes. I also find it equally funny that many of Trinity gods you love and revere seem to exhibit human-like behavior. Many problems that arose were due to them blessing demons or even losing their temper and then going to war over it.

Kira, it's best if you don't argue with someone that most likely drinks cow urine. His entire religion is based on people who can't logically think.

I'm inclined to agree with that. There's a reason why Hinduism is mainly ignored when it comes to debates about the creator.