Why Haven't Our Sants Got Popular In The West?

SadSingh

we have so many shiromani,bhramgyanis, and sants. that only seem to like the people of punjab, but the west could use some of these sants.

None of our Sants have gotten popular in the west, other religious teachers of other religions have gotten famous but our sants have not. what is the reason

No, the West can do without so called ego, wealth accumulating sants. Only a few are genuine the rest derawaad money making charlatans, with gullible cretins following like sheep.

@ Khoon bro true what u say check this out: The Yogi Bhajan Cult : A Tower Of Deception And Deceit
deviltimes.jpg
The Deceivers In North America: It’s Time To Change Diapers

By The Poet Warrior

Dossier

The complete dossier on the Deceivers is here: View Other Sikh Archives Articles

The dossier on the White Sikh heretics is here: http://www.sikharchives.com/?p=8637

Note: It was brought to my attention that this article which is searingly critical of White Sikhs (also called Gora Sikhs) was unfair in that it constituted, in part, a personal attack. Now my intention is simply to stop the inoculation of Sikhism by the Paganism and idolatry of Hinduism. I consider paganism and idolatry to be odious. I am appreciative that not all White Sikhs are 3HO followers and that many of them are very sincere in their adoration of Sikhism. I respect their love for Sikhi. However White Sikhs who follow the 3HO and Sikhnet Sikhs are seriously mistaken in their belief that the version of Sikhism pandered on Sikhnet.com constitutes genuine and authentic Sikhism. They are being mislead in their interpretation of Sikhism. I am aware that agent provacateurs are deliberately misguiding these poseurs in order to poison the roots of Sikhism and prevent it’s germination in the Occident. As I have indicated in the Postlogue to this article, Sikhism is finished in India. The only issue remaining is it’s regenesis in the Occident.

The Western reader can understand better what I mean if he understands Tantra in terms of Marlowe’s or Goethe’s Faust. Yogi Bhajan is a Sikh by birth and still carries with him considerable sense of belonging to the Sikh Faith. But I have come to the conclusion that he is a Faustian character without the intellectual and Occult equipment of Dr. Faust, nor perhaps does he have Faust’s courage to retrace his steps. Ever since he has started proclaiming in speech and writings that he has done more than Guru Gobind Singh could do, and that Guru Gobind Singh has wrongly planted the seed of the Khalsa which he is trying to correct, he seems to have lost his mental balance. These are sacrilegious statements which no Sikh on earth can ever tolerate.

- Dr. Trilochan Singh, from the book Sikhism And Tantric Yoga

The book Sikhism And Tantric Yoga is available on the website: www.gurmukhyoga.com. This website which is operated by a genuine White Sikh is highly recommended. Gursant Singh was a member of the Yogi Bhajan Cult for nearly 20 years and has intimate knowledge about the inner workings of this cult which attempts to miscegnate Sikhism with Hindu idolatry. I downloaded the book from Gursant’s website and found it to be absolutely compelling. I read it in one compulsive and sustained draught. Aside from being rendered in beautiful prose, it is patently the work of an intellectual scholar with a deep knowledge of Sikhism.

Gursant Singh’s website is a must visit.

Prologue

An article: From The Bhagawat Gita To The Dasam Granth (http://www.sikhnet.com/news/bhagwat-gita-dasam-granth-sahib) which is a virulently Anti-Sikh screed published on the website: http://www.sikhnet.com caused me to examine this website. This is a website which is operated by white Sikhs. The appearance of this ferociously Anti-Sikh article and the support accorded to dasam granth supporters (some of whom are paid agents engaging in psyops against Sikhs) on this website led me to examine this variation of “White Sikhs“. These people are idolators and promiscuity supporters and their website contains numerous approving references to Charitropakhyan sexual stories read by the Hindu Mahants at Sri Darbar Sahib between 1897 and the 1920's.

This post therefore examines the White Sikhs. The article itself will be put under the electron microscope in a subsequent article.

The White Deceivers

I examined these “Sikhnet Sikhs” to get some idea about the authenticity of their religious beliefs and their ideology.

Note: Not every White Sikh is affiliated with them or follows their invented ahistorical practises. Many new Sikhs are very well educated and have an acute understanding of the role of historical revisionism and falsification in the creation and perpetuation of religious mythology.

The Population:

There appear to be about 4,000 white (Sikhnet, Yogi Bhajan, 3HO) Sikhs in the entire United States. They are centered in the State of New Mexico. They constitute less than 1% of the total Sikh population in North America. Their virtual footprint appears to be a magnitude larger than their actual numbers due to their dis-proportionate presence on the Web. Most of them appear to be middle-aged and it is not clear that they will be able to propagate or expand. They may simply fade to black with the effluxion of time.

The Origins

The White Sikhs were lead into Sikhism by one Yogi Bhajan in the 1970s. The vehicle by which this was accomplished was Yoga. Yogi Bhajan had a controversial life both sexually and in terms of his interpretation of Sikhism. The main objection is that he very cleverly miscegnated Sikhism with Hinduism in order to package a product which could be sold to American Hippies. The website http://www.gurmukhyoga.com which is run by Gursant Singh, a White Sikh who has left the cult, contains devastating insider information about the idolatry and cult practises of this group. This White Sikh travelled the full nine yards, studied the religion seriously and stayed in India and then came to the realization that what was being packaged and sold by White Sikhnetters was not the real McCoy. This gent understands real Sikhi.

Here are the principle objections in brief:

(i) promotion of idol worship and idolatry in a very strictly monotheistic religion

(ii) Promotion of Yoga – a central artifact of the Hindu religion

(iii) promotion of tantric sexual practises in a religion which places a high value on the family.

(iv) Promotion of Saints (Sants) and an assortment of jackasses in a religion which strictly prohibits interlocutors between a Sikh and his communion in God

(v) On-going attempts to establish a priesthood, Saints and persons of authority in a religion which specifically prohibits the formation of a priesthood.

(vi) Giving themselves self-aggrandizing titles when they simply do not understand the religion

(vii) Not even a glimmer of understanding of the meaning of the Khalsa Knighthood and the Warrior ethos of the Khalsa

(viii) Complete subservience to false worldly material power and Oppressors in a religion which is very defiant in it’s opposition to tyranny and insists that the Flag of God (The Nishaan Sahib – The Respected Mark Of God under the shadow of the Sikh Broadsword) fly higher than the flag of all the false materialists and tyrants temporarily inhabiting the material world.

(ix) refusal to engage in meaningful dialogue with mainstream Sikhs so that they can learn more and become wiser.

(x) No knowledge about authentic Sikh History. (It is impossible to understand the Sikh Religion without understanding it’s long political history)

I have an idea, a Live TV show "Saints or Snakes".

Just like "Moment of Truth"

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Moment_of_Truth_(U.S._game_show)

Do a polygraph exam of contestants both Achievers as well as Wannabes.

One who tells Truth is the winner !

ਸਚਹੁ ਓਰੈ ਸਭੁ ਕੋ ਉਪਰਿ ਸਚੁ ਆਚਾਰੁ ॥੫॥

सचहु ओरै सभु को उपरि सचु आचारु ॥५॥

Sacẖahu orai sabẖ ko upar sacẖ ācẖār. ||5||

Truth is higher than everything; but higher still is truthful living. ||5||

Source: http://www.srigranth.org/servlet/gurbani.gurbani?Action=Page&g=1&h=1&r=1&t=1&p=0&k=1&fb=0&Param=62

Those who are wondering why Snake -

ਅੰਤਿ ਕਾਲਿ ਜੋ ਲਛਮੀ ਸਿਮਰੈ ਐਸੀ ਚਿੰਤਾ ਮਹਿ ਜੇ ਮਰੈ ॥

Anth Kaal Jo Lashhamee Simarai Aisee Chinthaa Mehi Jae Marai ||

अंति कालि जो लछमी सिमरै ऐसी चिंता महि जे मरै ॥

At the very last moment, one who thinks of wealth, and dies in such thoughts,

2 ਗੂਜਰੀ (ਭ. ਤ੍ਰਿਲੋਚਨ) ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੫੨੬ ਪੰ. ੫

Raag Goojree Bhagat Trilochan Page:526 Line: 5

ਸਰਪ ਜੋਨਿ ਵਲਿ ਵਲਿ ਅਉਤਰੈ ॥੧॥

Sarap Jon Val Val Aoutharai ||1||

सरप जोनि वलि वलि अउतरै ॥१॥

Shall be reincarnated over and over again, in the form of serpents. ||1||

3 ਗੂਜਰੀ (ਭ. ਤ੍ਰਿਲੋਚਨ) ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੫੨੬ ਪੰ. ੬