We Need To Help The Afghan Sikh Community

cgyalberta

Yes. WE must help the Afghan Sikh community. The 30,000 Afghan Sikh community of west london around Southall and Hayes is way too busy polishing their $100,000 cars and paying lawyers to keep them out of jail for their multi-million dollar counterfieit commodities arrests the local west london newspapers have been regularly full of the last few years. As if they haven't got enough to spend on lawyers and designer clothes lets not forget they have $20 million to spend on the brand new 'Afghan' gurdwara exactly opposite....exactly 100 yards the already too big....already too expensive...$35 million gurdwara in Southall.

No. Lets not expect these people to help. Lets ask our ordinary hard-working, factory working, working class Sikhs of London, Toronto and Vancouver to dig deep even in hard times.

Guest Jacfsing2

Yes. WE must help the Afghan Sikh community. The 30,000 Afghan Sikh community of west london around Southall and Hayes is way too busy polishing their $100,000 cars and paying lawyers to keep them out of jail for their multi-million dollar counterfieit commodities arrests the local west london newspapers have been regularly full of the last few years. As if they haven't got enough to spend on lawyers and designer clothes lets not forget they have $20 million to spend on the brand new 'Afghan' gurdwara exactly opposite....exactly 100 yards the already too big....already too expensive...$35 million gurdwara in Southall.

No. Lets not expect these people to help. Lets ask our ordinary hard-working, factory working, working class Sikhs of London, Toronto and Vancouver to dig deep even in hard times.

You do realize that Afghans in Afghanistan would be different than Afghans living in England right? There are some Sikhs in Afghanistan that really need help especially from persecution.

You do realize that Afghans in Afghanistan would be different than Afghans living in England right? There are some Sikhs in Afghanistan that really need help especially from persecution.

You do realise that Afghan Sikhs in England are the kith and kin....i,e the brothers, cousins and nephews of those Afghan sikhs left behind in afghanistan, right?

I mean you do realise the vampire community sucking the blood of the established working class sikh community of west London right now are the people that arrived as political refugees 10-15 years ago and are the the nephews, neices, cousins, sons and daughetrs of the Sikhs in Afghanistan suffering right now? I mean you do realise that don't you

I mean you do realise, don't you, that you should be asking them why they are marrying their first cousns out of habit, living the life of millionaiires, keeping kesh whilst the wife is booted and shooted out of a beauty parlour like a Jersey mobster's moll, dressing themselves in expensive armani jeans modelled on michael jackson videos while their left behind poorer uncle and aunties suffer back home ?

No ? Do you not think you should be asking them this?

Or is it smply a case of you not knowing who they are......how they got here a few years ago.....how they make up the majority of cases at Islewortth Crown Court with their endemic money making illegal and immoral scams.... how they hve made all of west london look upon Sikhs as greedy money making criminals with scams.......and thus you are surplus to this conversation?

Guest Jacfsing2

You do realise that Afghan Sikhs in England are the kith and kin....i,e the brothers, cousins and nephews of those Afghan sikhs left behind in afghanistan, right?

I mean you do realise the vampire community sucking the blood of the established working class sikh community of west London right now are the people that arrived as political refugees 10-15 years ago and are the the nephews, neices, cousins, sons and daughetrs of the Sikhs in Afghanistan suffering right now? I mean you do realise that don't you

I mean you do realise, don't you, that you should be asking them why they are marrying their first cousns out of habit, living the life of millionaiires, keeping kesh whilst the wife is booted and shooted out of a beauty parlour like a Jersey mobster's moll, dressing themselves in expensive armani jeans modelled on michael jackson videos while their left behind poorer uncle and aunties suffer back home ?

No ? Do you not think you should be asking them this?

Or is it smply a case of you not knowing who they are......how they got here a few years ago.....how they make up the majority of cases at Islewortth Crown Court with their endemic money making illegal and immoral scams.... how they hve made all of west london look upon Sikhs as greedy money making criminals with scams.......and thus you are surplus to this conversation?

I'm not Afghan; however, your saying stuff that Punjabi Sikhs could also be guilty of. Also it's really sad that you don't know the Afghanistan wars in the recent wars causing many to leave their homes due to war. Can you ever speak without hatred towards anyone, I mean seriously?

the sikhs that need help are the once in afghanistan

Thank you for understanding the real truth.

I have a feeling jagsawsingh is a troll

I'm not Afghan; however, your saying stuff that Punjabi Sikhs could also be guilty of. Also it's really sad that you don't know the Afghanistan wars in the recent wars causing many to leave their homes due to war. Can you ever speak without hatred towards anyone, I mean seriously?

I mean seriously can you still not understand how the millionaiire £70,000 Audi driving Afghan Sikhs of Southall and Hayes are the sons, daughters, nephews and neices of those left behind in afghanistan ?