Is God A Dictator?

Guest DontKnow

Dear DontKnow Jee,

how about if you look your questions from a different angle as seen below?

Why was i created without my approval?

Please answer me this first :Who were you, or where were you before you were ever created?

What if i didnt want to come here?

How do you know, you did not want to come here?

Forget this birth, can you tell us, who were you in your previous birth, or what karmas disd you commit?

Why was i forced into the life and death cycle?

You willingly took up that decision, according to your own merits or demerits, called karmas... So please stop blaming Him.

Why do i now have to worship god to escape this cycle?

Because, He is above any limitations, He is perfect, He is free of birth, death, and beyond all paraphernalia called maya, so if you love Him, worship Him bymeditating on Him, He will pull you out of all this falsehood, and make you loose all this your limited vision about yourself , by you merging in Him and becoming one with Him, this is His wadeeayee

This sounds like a dictatorship.

No, in dictatorship, one has no free will, and here you have all the free will, it is your choice totally, to continue in the the cycle of births and deaths, or become free forever by meditating on Him, due to His unbound grace and love for you, so it would be better, if you call all this as sound wisdom.

Sat Sree akal.

Guest Jacfsing2

Dear DontKnow Jee,

how about if you look your questions from a different angle as seen below?

Harsharan, I believe he's asking for why he separated from Vaheguru in the first place before Vaheguru made everything, not sure if he's asking on previous lives.

Harsharan, I believe he's asking for why he separated from Vaheguru in the first place before Vaheguru made everything, not sure if he's asking on previous lives.

Brother Jacfsing2,

exactly that is what I am trying in telling Dontknow.

He is asking: why i was created without my approval?

So I am telling him, how can you remember and so accurately say this, when you do not even remember what or who were you in your last birth.

How do you know, you were separate from God in the very begining, and He decided to send you here without your consentment?

You see, it is very easy to blame Him for any of our shortcomings.

It is we who are coinfused, we are filled with vikaars, and then too, we are set out to judge Him, the Oouch Apaar Beant Soami.... Just ridiculous.....

Our moorakhta has no limits, and His wadeeayee is limitless, is beyond our imagination ....

Sat Sree Akal.

1)Why was i created without my approval?

2)What if i didnt want to come here?

3)Why was i forced into the life and death cycle?

4)Why do i now have to worship god to escape this cycle?

5)This sounds like a dictatorship

Dear DontKnow Jee,

Following are some possible answers for your questions.

1) When you ask this question, it shows how little you know very little about your ownself, and lesser even, about beloved Wahiguru.

You see, we do not even know what is going to happen the next moment, which means we are limited, and thus, we do not exactly know what is good or bad for us.

2)You were sent for a superior goal. Just as when a child is sick, and does not want to take the medicine to get well, the mother holds him/her tight, and opens the mouth to introduce the medicine inside, she cares not for the inmaturity of the child, she only wants the child to get well soon.

In a similar way, we do not know what exactly was in the beginning, and surely it is not His mistake, but our "naadangee".

And for getting cured (muktee), one indenspensably needs to get born in human form first, to get the medicine of Naam.

It is His unconditional love for you, for which He blessed you in your present human form.

Look around yourself, there are billions of creatures in the craetion, and among so many countless creatures, He chose you and blessed you with your present human birth.

Just ask yourself, was it by your merits? Or is it by His apaar Grace on you?

3)You see, we are all condemmed by our own actions in the cycvle of births and deaths, but is is by His Daya Meher only, that we are given this human body, and more than that we are blessed to be born as sikhs and follow Gurmat, to get freed for once and ever from the cycle of births and deaths.

If you are really worried of being in this cycle of births and deaths, then do not complain, be strong and do the needful to get out of it, cause as the Bani says:

Bhayee prapat manukh dehuria, Gobind milan kee ih teree bareeya, avar kaaj tere kitay na kaam, mil SAadh Sangat, bhaj kewal Naam.

4) Because, by having done the karmas as per our manmat, our nadangee, we are here as prisoners, but it is by practicing Gurmat (love and devotion for Wahiguru) alone, we can become free totally from the paraphernalia of this mayvee creation and merge in Him.

5) No, jee no, it does not sound like dictatorship. It sounds like your enemy the mind is forcing you to believe this agyanta as truth, fot it wants to ensure that you have feelings of hatred for Wahiguru, thus secure your stay in the cycle of births anbd deaths.

But it is His inmense and unconditional love for you, that inspite of you having averse feelings for Him, still He loves you and has showered you with this priceless human body.

Moreover, He does not look at your body nor mind, but He cares for His essence in you, which is the soul consciousness within us, that He wants to get back as soon as possible.

He is Dayal Purukh, He is Sachay Patshaah; just think,if He was a dictator, He would punish you for having such thoughts for Him, but no, He is a ever loving Father, who wants His child back, that also as soosn as possible.

Please do me favor, do anything you want, but please do not have ill feelings of hatred for our dear most beloved Wahiguru Akal Purukh....

Sat Sree Akal.

Dictators do not feel pity for others, and just keep on doing bad karam.

On the other hand, Paree Pooran Parmatma, Wahiguru does not force anything on us, and gives us full free will to be good and do not commit more mistakes/sins.

So even if we do bad, He keeps on the wheel of eighty four, just for us to learn to be good and mature enough spiritual wise by our own free will, not Him being imponent.

The question of Him being a dictator simply does not arise, rather He is truly Dayal Purukh.

Parents give birth to a child out of love, and to continue loving him/her; but when that very child misbehaves when once grown up, then the police(Nature) comes and grabs the evil doer and imprisons that person...when the punishment is finished and that person learns to behave correctly, the parents are awaiting eagerly their child´s return, their love for their child never diminishes, but they are helpless, their child has to become clean by any means, untill he/she becomes a good and matured human being.

So is Wahiguru with us, our own karam/mind distances us from Him, but His Bhakti/goodness/Grace/maturity, brings us closer to Him, no not that only, but we merge and become one with Him, that is His wadeeayee, His mahantaa.

Sat Sree Akal.

That dictator have his own way to dictate.. so yes he is a dictator

No Paa Jee,

sorry to disagree.

He is not a dictator, it is we who are moorakhs.

You know fire burns, and if even then you put your hands in it, you will get burnt.

In a similar way, we ignore the laws of Nature, and we do our manmat, and then too we blame Him ? Shame on us.

If He was a dictator, would He ever bother to give us opportunity after opportunity in human form, to try to rectify our moorakhta and gradually learn from our mistakes in order to not commit them again, thus merge and become one with Him.

Our soul is His particle man, it always wants to go back to its source, Him. No matter howsoever Maya and Kal act, His Daya Meher is boundless, one day, by will or by force, our souls shall merge in Him, they have no place to go or stay, apart from Him.

You see everything emerged from Him, and in it it has to merge, but how long we enlarge our stay here, that totally depends on us, on our own free will...

So how come we blame Him as a dictator?

You see, if He was such a dictator, first of all why would He ever bother to come at our human level, leaving behind all His comforts, and get in return only pain and abuses from us manmukh moorakhs...

Just look at our Guru Sahibans, what the hell they had not to go through, by us foolish stone hearted, and wood minded ... then too they did not complain, but with utmost humility said: Tera bhaana meetha laage

They came at our level, out of their unbound love Grace, unlimited Daya Meher, for us moorakhs, in order to awaken us in the only existing truth of His Naam or Shabad.

For god´s sake, all of you stop adding karmas on your heads for slandering Him ....

Sat Sree Akal.