Regarding Tabacoo Intake And Peshi

Guest Gupatt

Guest Gupatt

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

I have a question from my other, age 58.

She took amrit a month before and she is gurbani lover. But my dad use tabacoo from young age.

Few days back my mom and dad were drinking tea when my mom had some work, and her tea got cold.

Mom asked dad to put his hot tea to moms cold tea so that her tea will also become hot, and she really forgot that she is now an amritdhari ,

But according to me as dad eat tabacoo, indirectly mom also has now some intake of that tea, so i think she need to retake amrit.

But i want to know all sangats views?

Thanks

Guest Peshi123

Waheguru ji

Your mum will need to attend an amrit sanchar and be pesh to panj piyare. If she then explains what happened then they will advise accordingly.

Mistakes can happen and the panj piyare will understand that so nothing to worry. But we should all be more careful and aware

Guest Jacfsing2

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

I have a question from my other, age 58.

She took amrit a month before and she is gurbani lover. But my dad use tabacoo from young age.

Few days back my mom and dad were drinking tea when my mom had some work, and her tea got cold.

Mom asked dad to put his hot tea to moms cold tea so that her tea will also become hot, and she really forgot that she is now an amritdhari ,

But according to me as dad eat tabacoo, indirectly mom also has now some intake of that tea, so i think she need to retake amrit.

But i want to know all sangats views?

Thanks

You didn't really explain it to well, did she take Jootha or whether both people in the marriage aren't Amritdhari? The Punj Pyare strongly recommend that both partners in a marriage be Amritdhari. (And second we really shouldn't drink that much tea either).

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

Ideally both husband & wife must be Amritdhari's.

When a couple is sleeping together & having sex, what more is there to be considered JOOTH, think !

In such scenario Punj Piyaras will command her not to sleep with your father so don't force your mother to do PESH.

She most probably won't follow such diktat or your father might not allow it.

I hope you will understand and Be practical NOT ideological.

Guest Gupatt

Its not right that both must be amritdharis

My mom was reading gurbani from young age but she got married to my dad who likes hunting animals and drinking homemade alcohol.

They were total manmukhs then sant rara sahib wale told mom that if ur husband dnt listen to u, u can have amrit, God will not angry with u untill u try to make ur side with gurubani.

But with same thinking as above, mom was waiting to become my dad to be amritdhari also.

But nothing changed, i am now 27 and mom is about 58, she is now sick and have heart disease

So last month i asked her not to wait for dad to be a gurmukh, let him eat meat and drink, u should go alone for amrit, if dad dnt wanna change why should mom waste her janamm, so she finally went again after waiting for dad about 45 yrs.

Of she wait for my dad to go for amrit together, mom knows him from 45 yrs of marriage, i know dad from 27 yrs, he really loves meat and alcohol. Thats why she took amrit alone

Guest Jacfsing2

You didn't really explain it to well, did she take Jootha?

Tes tea was jhoothi by dad

I'd recommend she goes and does Ardas, maybe Pesh? If it was unknowingly or something, I don't know, maybe a personal Tankhiya?

Its not right that both must be amritdharis

My mom was reading gurbani from young age but she got married to my dad who likes hunting animals and drinking homemade alcohol.

They were total manmukhs then sant rara sahib wale told mom that if ur husband dnt listen to u, u can have amrit, God will not angry with u untill u try to make ur side with gurubani.

But with same thinking as above, mom was waiting to become my dad to be amritdhari also.

But nothing changed, i am now 27 and mom is about 58, she is now sick and have heart disease

So last month i asked her not to wait for dad to be a gurmukh, let him eat meat and drink, u should go alone for amrit, if dad dnt wanna change why should mom waste her janamm, so she finally went again after waiting for dad about 45 yrs.

Of she wait for my dad to go for amrit together, mom knows him from 45 yrs of marriage, i know dad from 27 yrs, he really loves meat and alcohol. Thats why she took amrit alone

It doesn't matter what one Sant says, unless it was something by the Punj Pyare. (I'd hope their were Punj Pyare).

Guest Gupatt

Remember me of a story by giani thakur singh ji

A lady went for amrit and panj pyaras asked for her husband, she replied that he is a manmukh and i dnt want to waste my life so i am here alone

5 pyaras refused to give her amrit.

So the lady stared weeping loudly and saying to guru gobind ji maharaj, " guru ji i am here for amrit, i tried a lot my husband dnt want to be a singh, but ur 5 pyaras are not giving me amrit, plz tell them or if i die without amrit plz dnt punish me for not taking amrit""

That is the matter, my mother really a gurbani lover lady and used to remember almost all guru granth sahib ji banis, multiple sukhmani sahib paths every day, and she kept trying to make my dad gursikh.

I remember i was a kid, he was the same, not about 25 yrs lator dad is same, no habit changed.

Mom is now suffering from heart disease, barely able to walk properly, i dnt see any issue if she took amrit alone.

Who is responsible for writing her sanyog with my dad?

God himself

Nd gurbani tell us to make ur life worth nd its the only way a person can make life worth by amrit.

If my mom wait some more years for dad to be a amritdhari, God knows how many more days or weeks she will survive, nd if she died without amrit, who will then responsible for her punishment? 5 pyaras or God or mom or dad or sikh like us who are making rules??

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

This is an extraordinary case therefore you should consult a Gurmukh.

Due to Naam di Kamai, Gurmukhs have earned

the boon that whatever they do is acceptable to Akalpurakh.

ਨਾਨਕ ਜਿ ਗੁਰਮੁਖਿ ਕਰਹਿ ਸੋ ਪਰਵਾਣੁ ਹੈ ਜੋ ਨਾਮਿ ਰਹੇ ਲਿਵ ਲਾਇ ॥੨॥ नानक जि गुरमुखि करहि सो परवाणु है जो नामि रहे लिव लाइ ॥२॥ Nānak jė gurmukh karahi so parvāṇ hai jo nām rahe liv lāe. ||2|| O Nanak, whatever the Gurmukhs do is acceptable; they remain lovingly absorbed in the Naam, the Name of the Lord. ||2||(SGGS jeeo - Ang 650)

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh