Video Lectures: Correct Bani Ucharan

Deep Singh

^_^

i was just browsing through the net and found these wonderfull videosss!

Here are the direct Real Audio Stream URLs:

rtsp://www.ProudToBeSikh.com/music/Videos/Damdami Taksal/Shudh Santhia/Shudh Santhia Vol 01.rm [3 hours and 25 mins]

rtsp://www.ProudToBeSikh.com/music/Videos/Damdami Taksal/Shudh Santhia/Shudh Santhia Vol 02.rm [2 hours and 37 mins]

these are Damdami Taksal students classes.....and the Baba ji giving lecture speaks very easy to understand punjabi......it was very helpfull for me...like how to pronuce correct Jap Ji Sahib and so on...

wubb.gif

they are long videos...but if the Babaji and the students who are probably younger then you hold on....so can you! i say 1h and about 15 mins every day! grin.gif

like normaly we make a lot of mistakes when pronoucing correct Gurbani and can not do Sudh Ucharan of Gurbani because of dialects and habits of speaking like that---common in panjab...so this one is a must...

if you guys like some more info on this you can read Gurbani Viakran books by

Bhai Randhir Singh, Prof. Sahib Singh, Damdami Taksal and also Sikh Missonary College....

all these have different views...so you can get somewhat confused...but you may also lea

rn to see new things from different angles.... :T:

Deep....

• 1 month later...

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

thank u veerji! as i learn path from the gurdwara, and my dad being a Giani, i alwez get different ways of pronouncin things n hw 2 read Gurbani, i think that this 1 is the most accurate 1 that i have seen so far!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!