Sign in to follow this  
SuchaSoorma

Become a Nihang Singh in Canada

Hi I wanted to know how one becomes a nihang in Canada. I am from BC and wondering what the process is especially in western countries. I was also wondering how maryada is kept as well because wearing a bana all the time is hard. Any information will be great. 

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

As I said in the other topic, follow rehat and engage in: Bani, Naam, Shastar, Seva, Bana.

Get in touch with DalPanthToronto:

https://www.facebook.com/DalPanthToronto/

https://www.instagram.com/dalpanthtoronto/

(Jathedar Baba Gurmant Singh Nihang)

You don't need to wear bana all the time, Dals in India mainly do that since it's not really possible in the Western Civilization (unless you have some sort of work at home job then it's possible).

image.png.6c13d6403af0aa4b394c43959150d9c1.pngimage.png.8bc15d391066a6b2601304964ef8562e.pngimage.png.7bf692233922032e2f59a9fcd83ac1a2.png

Edited by Guest

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Topics

• Jews have basically invaded Palestine, killed the locals and made it their own country because they believe that it's their divine right because "god" had promised them that land. And this promised land is mentioned nowhere other than in the Jewish bible written by Jews!    What kind of god makes one ethnicity his chosen people and promises them a land just for them?  Jews also see themselves as the governors of the law (10 commandments, torah etc) and also the people that God chose to reveal his laws to.    The whole thing was created to give them special status and for world domination. I even doubt that they were even enslaved by the egyptions, there is absolutely no record of 100,000s of Jews being in Egypt at one time. Made up stories and a made up struggle.  Many Christians actually support Israel as they believe Jesus will return once the Jews are back in Israel, which has already happened.  All they waiting for now is the construction of the 3rd temple.  Even the 2nd coming of Jesus is based around all these Jewish superstitions and their return to Israel. 
    • Bro I believe in 5 pyare there room of Guru Gobind Singh ji my question is there any where Guru Granth Sahib ji saying you need living guru or don’t need living guru I have few radasoami relatives they always quotes few Gurbani pangtiya trying to proof we need living guru they mention jug jug peeri chalay satguru ki   in each age true guru come and they meditate the naam what does jug mean in this pangti I though there are 4 jugs? Har nirmal at ujla bin gur paya nAh jaye ang 66 guru amardas ji telling to find guru?          
    • The rest of us non Jews in the west are not allowed to forget, there are whole museums, TV programs,  movies , news items to remind us. Back in 90s, over 1 million Tutsis were massacred but they have no where near any of the coverage that we receive about the Jewish holocaust.  The Jews in the west are thought in the same manner as the baniya/brahmin is thought of by the general indian public.  The difference between the Jews and Christian/Muslim is that latter two want everyone to follow their creed. The Jews do not do that. However there are elements of their tribe who like to indulge in mischief making.
    • Mir Mannu , Zakaria Khan and Lakhpat rai passed more than 200 yrs ago. They were hitler for us. We still remember the sikhs who suffered in their hands in our Ardas, don't we ? I think Jews should remember that episode on their congregational prayers , not whole of friggin world. So many ppl don't even know who jews are. But then again , I am willing to give the jews the benefit of doubt . They have a pretty cleaner slate than the chrislamo faction 
    • The Jews do seem to lord over everyone in regards to the holocaust.  But how long can this keep going on for. WW2 finished 75 years ago. Any Jew that survived the holocaust would at least be in their 80's.  Once the generation of that era passes on and there would be no one who would have living memory of what happened, I wonder if things will change drastically.  Eventually,  people will start (if not already) get tired and fed up with hearing about it along with being called a Nazi and anti-semitic.  

Important Information

Terms of Use