AjeetSinghPunjabi

How to avoid effects of black magic spells using gurbani ?

I have heard chaupai sahib helps protect against black magic or stuff if someone did it on you . 

I know I am sounding a lil superstititous but if someone did daily paath , will black still affect them or their family members ?

2 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

I have heard chaupai sahib helps protect against black magic or stuff if someone did it on you . 

I know I am sounding a lil superstititous but if someone did daily paath , will black still affect them or their family members ?

You'll never get a straight answer to this, because the most devout Sikhs fall victim to this nonsense at times, and for some reason this upsets the non-afflicted devout Sikhs, who then argue, "Well, you obviously weren't devout enough!"

Like most things, I genuinely believe it depends on one's karams. I suppose only a true sant or brahmgyani would be powerful enough to knowingly resist it based on the strength of their bhagti. Others might be lucky and swerve the full force of it through a quirk of fate, etc., but something like that leaves its mark. Most people get both barrells, and it's usually curtains depending on the intended affect and the timescale.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

You'll never get a straight answer to this, because the most devout Sikhs fall victim to this nonsense at times, and for some reason this upsets the non-afflicted devout Sikhs, who then argue, "Well, you obviously weren't devout enough!"

Like most things, I genuinely believe it depends on one's karams. I suppose only a true sant or brahmgyani would be powerful enough to knowingly resist it based on the strength of their bhagti. Others might be lucky and swerve the full force of it through a quirk of fate, etc., but something like that leaves its mark. Most people get both barrells, and it's usually curtains depending on the intended affect and the timescale.  

are you suggesting black magic or spells intended to harm someone are more powerful than the utterance of gurbani , esp when gurbani is recited on daily basis ?

5 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

are you suggesting black magic or spells intended to harm someone are more powerful than the utterance of gurbani , esp when gurbani is recited on daily basis ?

Anecdotally, it destroyed two of the most stringently devout and decent young Singhs I knew when I was a teen. These were Singhs with rehat you would not believe. There was no posturing or pakhand on their part in terms of the manner in which they observed Sikhi. This understandably upsets people. That's why I mentioned someone needs to have stupendous kamaii to emerge unscathed. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Anecdotally, it destroyed two of the most stringently devout and decent young Singhs I knew when I was a teen. These were Singhs with rehat you would not believe. There was no posturing or pakhand on their part in terms of the manner in which they observed Sikhi. This understandably upsets people. That's why I mentioned someone needs to have stupendous kamaii to emerge unscathed. 

can you please explain in more detail. 

What kind of black magic are we talking about ? I mean there's one from muslim "sianeh" and then from hindoo tantrik sianeh lol. I heard the ones from muslims faqirs  are stronger. 

How do you know they were being afflicted by black magic and not by something else ?

Edited by AjeetSinghPunjabi

7 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

can you please explain in more detail. 

What kind of black magic are we talking about ? I mean there's one from muslim "sianeh" and then from hindoo tantrik sianeh lol. I heard the ones from muslims faqirs  are stronger. 

How do you know they were being afflicted by black magic and not by something else ?

It's not something I enjoy talking about on a public forum. 

Sure, I have my doubts like most people: "It was depression that led to suicide" or "It was a physical illness" etc. Like with most things in our community, nobody truly understands these issues until they come knocking on the door. Until then it's an issue that's ripe for doubt, disbelief, and mockery. It doesn't bother me.  Who truly knows how such nonsense works. 

15 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

It's not something I enjoy talking about on a public forum. 

No Sir , thats not what i meant. Are you saying they got some kind of terminal illness or severest kind of depression and slipped into death or very misery , and that those actions were somehow triggered by a black magic spell ?

Well IMHO , how about a daily ardas in front of SGGS to keep one's family safe. I know of one such family who does daily ardas and AFAIK they never faced issues or the issues came and quickly dissipated 

How can this black magic be stronger than gurbani though? It isnt. 

I think this "black magic" is some kind of spiritual energy manipulation thing or something. Maybe it controls minds orrrrrr. Just do ardaas and no one will be affected.

One of the sikh net guys said that he found a woman who was trying to put a curse or some kind of black magic spell on him then he went outside did waheguru jaap/simran then all of a sudden the womans efforts backfired on her and she fell down the stairs and was injured.

Sooooo....yeah.

Plus NO mahapurakh or sant can be affected by this crap. It just CANT happen. 

2 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

No Sir , thats not what i meant. Are you saying they got some kind of terminal illness or severest kind of depression and slipped into death or very misery , and that those actions were somehow triggered by a black magic spell ?

Well IMHO , how about a daily ardas in front of SGGS to keep one's family safe. I know of one such family who does daily ardas and AFAIK they never faced issues or the issues came and quickly dissipated 

It must be karams, then. Previously generated and earned kamai for the individual/s in question. 

Edited by MisterrSingh
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, NonExistant said:

Plus NO mahapurakh or sant can be affected by this crap. It just CANT happen. 

It doesn't. It just affects the little people. But then that's why we've been gifted Gurbani, so the little people can BECOME the big people.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, NonExistant said:

One of the sikh net guys said that he found a woman who was trying to put a curse or some kind of black magic spell on him then he went outside did waheguru jaap/simran then all of a sudden the womans efforts backfired on her and she fell down the stairs and was injured.

Depends on the type of spell and the skill of the practitioner. Also, there's a WORLD of difference between the run-of-the-mill airborne variants unleashed by the average pind-dwelling pandit / maulvi, and the absolute hardcore top-tier magician (the ones who charge a hefty sum for their skills) who manages to slip his wares into the victim's bloodstream and / or digestive system through various means. 

If I say much more it'll seem like I probably know more than I should, lol. I will say the kind of black magic that's commonly discussed amongst our people is elementary stuff. It's kiddie level that can be dismissed with an ardaas as long as you're "practicing." But If the sharaab is flowing on the daily and the dodhe are being prodigiously smoked, then even something basic can become a serious problem. 

The real, dark and forceful stuff will not relent and will not be scared away by anyone or anything. Where the kamaii of a non-sant who falls victim to such evil comes into play is a) how soon the victim recognises what's been done to them, and b) how soon the intended target recovers from its affects. If, like my old friends, you're still young and you're caught unawares despite your shardaa and rehat, you're going to need to be very, very lucky to survive, and that depends on your karams.

Edited by MisterrSingh
  • Haha 1

Black magic is real defo very harmful. You will need to go to a baba for help. He will tell you which bani to read to set youself free.

Edited by naamjapp7000
  • Haha 1

Here's a picture of my mentor from a few days ago working with some unfortunate people afflicted by toona. He has a lot of heart.

TEMPLE_OF_DOOM_SCREENSHOT_1.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

isn't black magic called  kala ilm or kala alm   something like that. I think its where people communicate with the dead and tell them to move into someones house or body       that spirit then torments you, depression, illnesses etc 

If you have faith and trust in guru ji then i don't think these things can harm you. Have faith that bani is much more powerful than majic. I think a lot is to do with are we just reading bani and believing in the gurus as a routine or have we truly given ourselves and all our faith and trust to guru ji. If sikhi is just a routine then its empty but if you have given all your trust and faith to sikhi and nothing else then no dark magic can harm you.  

• Like 2