HELP FAMILY OF SHAHEEDS

sher-e-panjab

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Pyare jio, I have seen regularly scenes and victims of 1984. Whether it is shaheed Gursikhs kids in Punjab, Chattisinghpora and Kanpur, or delhi victims. Over the years many thousands of pounds have been sent by Gursikh families in UK. I myself have sent alot of money when Gur Aassra was setting up, and then again to Mata Gujri Trust, and other projects. However i have seen the outside money has such an amazingly corrupting influence on people in India. It is sad to say, that I now find it difficult to support such projects.

I can only say the two projects which I have been very happy with are the Bhai Fauja Singh ji Trust run by Bibi Amrjit Kaur ji, and the Bilga school built by Baba Iqbal singh ji.

Rather than just throwing money at these things, which creates its own problems. Instead people need to invest time, and supervise and regularly check up on projects. The problem is very few of us time to keep going to India regularly.

There is more than enough money in India, especially in SGPC and DGPC. I personally think the best thing is to have a large scale campaign which can be organised over the net on sikhsangat which highlights the situation, and brings shame on DGPC. Create so much attention, that they are forced not ignore it anymore.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!