ANOTHER ISSUE--MODERATES....

paul_84

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

well khalsa04 the thing thats wrong is that we should keep the langar the way our guru'z made it they said that it will be eatin on the ground so we cannot disobbey that ..i hope u agree with that ..and even 2-3 years ago there was a hukkamnama declared that the chairs and tables should be remove but guess wat ??.. the poeple denied 2 obey the hukamnama ,...now would u wanna do that khalsa04 i dun think so..so ye....if i said anything rong plz forgive me ...fateh

BHULL CHUKK MUAFF KARNII__//\\__

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Khalsa04,

you said you usually sit on chair,

can i ask you why,

when the first gurdwaras were built it wasn't like chairs hadn't been invented,

the gurus designed the langar halls so everyone can be seated on the floor and eat,

Mahavir,

the media doesn't make up all these divisions,

it takes the actions of the moderates to divide,

So, questioning the priciples of ones religion is the moderate thing

accepting the will of god should be the principles of a sikh

the Dashesh Culture Centre is too commercialized,

too many people go there for the wrong reasons,

One question to all you guys arguing, did you vote in the election, I did and I voted for the panthic slate.

You have to realize what happend man, back in 1997 when those weird mental guys started beating people up in the sikh temple, they were using kirpans and slashing people up. I still have that pictue in my mind, at how much much behzti was released by those dangars.

The real issue is that people don't vote, do you think any of the other gurughars care if they have tables or not. It's all about power and influence veerji, the panthic gurughars could easily bring out numbers, butdo they want to or do they care, it will decrease sangat in their gurughar and in the end passai.

I haven't sat on a table in langar for the last 7 yeears or so when the hukamnama was released, even at

Nanaksar, I always sit outside.

Its just a matter of perspective I guess..

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

veerji every word that you just said touches my heart and im totally agreeing with u...nowadays ppl are just after the money and power 2day thats all...fateh ..but my question is can there be anything done about it???...fateh!!

BHULL CHUKK MUAFF KARNII__//\\__

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!