What is the Damdami Taksaal's curriculum?

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

I am interested to know what exactly is taught at Damdami Taksaal. I am vaguely aware that they study Guru Granth Sahib Ji, Dasam Granth and historical manuscripts such as Suraj Prakash. However I read in Cynthia Mahmood's Book on Kharku Singhs that the Taksaal also teaches students Sanskrit and Indian history. 

I would appreciate it if Singhs who have studied at Taksaal, or who know more than I do, could give me a rundown of the DDT's curriculum. What does it consist of? 

Thanks

15 hours ago, Singhularity said:

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

I am interested to know what exactly is taught at Damdami Taksaal. I am vaguely aware that they study Guru Granth Sahib Ji, Dasam Granth and historical manuscripts such as Suraj Prakash. However I read in Cynthia Mahmood's Book on Kharku Singhs that the Taksaal also teaches students Sanskrit and Indian history. 

I would appreciate it if Singhs who have studied at Taksaal, or who know more than I do, could give me a rundown of the DDT's curriculum. What does it consist of? 

Thanks

Also, how does it work? Like can anyone go to Damdami Taksaal and say you want to learn and they put you in a class depending on your level?