Are chronic and delibitating diseases or medical conditions are from past bad karmas?

wahenoor

Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Fateh!

i need advise from sangat. Hopefully, i will get the answer. So i have a condition called Hyperhydrosis, there is no medical cause for this problem and so no cure, just temporary tablets to control the symptoms that have many side effects. it affects almost every part of life, from work life to relationships with friends or loved ones. anyone can google about this disease (or i should say medical condition on google). 

Are such debilitating diseases are result of past karmas? how to reduce the effect of such bad karmas? i am 23 now, i have this condition since i was 6. i  pray a lot to guru Maharaj but my prayer for this specific is not being heard? i would appreciate any opinion. 

thank you so much. 

Guest BeepBeepo

No. Your illness isn't down to bad karma, it's down to genetics. 

You can get surgery to remove sweat glands. Talk to your doctor about it.  

19 hours ago, wahenoor said:

Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Fateh!

i need advise from sangat. Hopefully, i will get the answer. So i have a condition called Hyperhydrosis, there is no medical cause for this problem and so no cure, just temporary tablets to control the symptoms that have many side effects. it affects almost every part of life, from work life to relationships with friends or loved ones. anyone can google about this disease (or i should say medical condition on google). 

Are such debilitating diseases are result of past karmas? how to reduce the effect of such bad karmas? i am 23 now, i have this condition since i was 6. i  pray a lot to guru Maharaj but my prayer for this specific is not being heard? i would appreciate any opinion. 

thank you so much. 

If you do a Google search for ‘SARB ROG KA AUKHAD NAAM’, you may find some interesting information...

Guest Raj24

Bhaji, In Gurbani is says firstly in Japji Sahib By Guru Nanak Dev Ji  - Alay Beej, Aley He Khaow, then many more times in Guru Granth Sahib Ji  - What we sow is what we reap.

If we can get our heads around this we start to calm down and stop blaming others, for we are the makers of our circumstances. It is hard pill to swallow but there it is.

I also have a debilitating condition, I have had it for nearly ten years. I must have done much wrong in my previous life and now I am reaping what it sowed. Not until the karma has worked itself through, or through the grace of Guru Nanak Dev Ji will this condition end. 

We say - I have done nothing wrong, I go to Gurdwara, I do sewa, I am kind to people, why is this happening to me ? What we dont realize is that what we have done in the past has come round and now we sigh in sorrow. It has nothing to do with God , it is us, we did it now we are reaping our rewards.

I know it is not a fashionable thing to say and many people are up in arms about this but there it is in Gurbani plain and simple, it cannot be wrong.

So what to do ? In the morning after nitname do ardaas and ask Guru Ji to take pity on you, to have Dhya on you so they cut this "Rogue" from your body, only through Guru Ji's grace will this come to an end.