Imran Khan urges the Muslim world to unite and use trade boycotts to force the West to pass blasphemy laws to protect the Prophet

puzzled

6 hours ago, puzzled said:

Can't remember who it was, but I think it was some celebrity who predicted that Imran will become prime minister, years before he even became prime minister. This person also predicts that Imran will be assassinated! 

Ya read that too, its wasn't celebrity but Pir. Well Imran is of age now, so shouldn't be surprising why he's flaunting religious card. Either way its Pakistan. You're not going to see a 'liberal democratic' Pakistan ever lol. 

Sucks that Pakistan got given everything on silver platter from Sikh Kingdom. We should be the true heirs of Panjabi. 47 was ugly esp for Sikhs. Dont think apne realise how much damage and loss partitions was it was as just as bad as 84.  Everything since Sikh Raj has been decline. i 100% wholeheartedly agree regardless what anyone think, Sikhs being minority ruling majority would not have been sustainable. We had to break up based upon religion, too bad we got nothing and ended with India

Imran Khan was handsome when he was younger. Hes oxford grad. Better than modi. Diana too was in relationship with Pakistani heart surgeon. Back then alot of high elite women would date Pakistani cricketers, well known men

Jemmina has been with with alot guys after Imran lol. She come from Jewish family i think which is interesting. She really thinks she is the most elite Pakistani gori ever. Back old videos she thought she is Princess Diana of Pakistan and they worship her over there. More so than sonia is to india lol

42 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

Imran Khan was handsome when he was younger. Hes oxford grad. Better than modi. Diana too was in relationship with Pakistani heart surgeon. Back then alot of high elite women would date Pakistani cricketers, well known men

Jemmina has been with with alot guys after Imran lol. She come from Jewish family i think which is interesting. She really thinks she is the most elite Pakistani gori ever. Back old videos she thought she is Princess Diana of Pakistan and they worship her over there. More so than sonia is to india lol

I think most elite men of colour, regardless of race, have harems packed with White women. Most elite Africans, South Asians and Arabs fly off to Europe to party and then fly back to their countries and behave like pious men. 

Imran just happened to be one of them ... 

35 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

Diana too was in relationship with Pakistani heart surgeon.

I think Diana liked him, they were serious, but then there was a clash of cultures and he didn't want the media to invade their privacy so they separated. He's her only friend who didn't sell his story to the media and make £££ after she died. He kept a low profile afterwards. Some of her friends still sell stories about her to the media, talk about scraping the barrel. I think he was a decent man. 

Dodi was just fling. After she divorced the Royal family the palace took all security away. And the media people were just behaving outrageous, following her around everywhere,  so she needed security and Dodi happened to be there, lol. ! 

yeah i read that Jemimas dad was a millionaire. 

Years ago, I was in the Paddington area in London, and from a distance what looked like some kind of private/residential area, I saw two Singh's with a White woman taking their coats off for them, they were settling down around a table, outdoors, lol     It wasn't a cafe, it was like a private area.  

I think a lot of these rich Indian playboy Singh's fly off to Europe and the UK as well   haha! 

There's a lot fancy hotels and restaurants around there.

During summer when all the rich arabs fly into the UK they all go to the bars and clubs. They bring their cars with them too! 

Not gnna lie, maybe others saw the video too, but my friend sent me a video of a rich looking Singh at some kind of p*rn exhibition/event, he had a White woman dancing on him. Didn't look like Europe, looked more like the US!   It looked like one of those VIP events!