When I die...

no_one

I found this on a Christian website. Waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru. It's cool ^_^

"I will wish that when I die, I take with me the love of my friends; The respect of my enemies; The smile of the man I could have beaten down, but chose not to; And the gratitude of he who I helped back upon his feet. May my life have caused more smiles then tears; More assurances then fears. Give me the strength to be graceful, and the grace to be strong. Grant me the sense to know when to hold my ground, and when to realize the battle is not mine. Please keep my actions more Godlike then manlike. Please forgive me when I fail, and remind me to forgive the failings of others. Use me as your tool to shape the world and the thoughts of those in it, and forgive my doubts and questions. Please keep me, oh Lord, as a symbol of your love and grace. And help me to complete with dignity the journey you have given to me."

:wub:

• 16 years later...