Adobe Photoshop

Ryu Hayabusa

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Sangato... I'm new to photoshop, and dont know much about it. I opened a picture in it to just play around with the tools and stuff... to sort of get the hang of it. But as soon as i opened the picture, it came in this wierd green color. grin.gif I tried a couple of other pictures, and still... the same thing. Why are the pictures coming in green? How do i change it to normal colours? Please reply! blush.gif

Bhull Chuk Maaf

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

i just tried going to photoshop... to try that... and now it wont even open. :wub: I click on the icon, and it starts to open, but then... this pop-up comes which says:

" Scratch Disk Preferences

First: Startup

Second: None

Third: None

Fourth: None

! The currently selected scratch disks are almost full "

And after i click ok or cancel... another pop-up comes... which says:

Unable to continue because of a hardware or system error. Sorry, but this error is unrecoverable.

then it just closes..... hellpp mee no.gif I just got photoshop yesterday... and now it doesn't work :@ :wub:

Bhull Chuk Maaf

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

http://www.adobe.co.uk/support/toptech/pho...11963/main.html

Memory or Scratch Disk Error When Opening an Image in Photoshop

Issue

When you try to open an image, Adobe Photoshop returns the error, "Out of memory," "Scratch Disk is full," or "Not Enough Memory (RAM)," or "Could not open the document because the scratch disks are full."

Solutions

Do one of the following:

Solution 1

On the hard disk partition you designate for scratch disk files, make sure you have free disk space equal to 3-5 times the size of the file you're trying to open. If the file you're opening has many channels or layers, its file size in the Image > Image Size dialog box when opened may be larger than its file size in Windows Explorer, requiring even larger scratch disk files.

Solution 2

Choose File > Preferences > Plug-ins & Scratch Disks, specify a hard disk partition that has more free space as the primary scratch disk, and then specify a secondary (or for Photoshop 5.x, a third and fourth) scratch disk. For Photoshop 4.0.x, do not specify the same hard disk partition for both the primary and secondary scratch disks.

Solution 3

Re-create Photoshop's general preferences file:

Note: If you delete the general preferences file instead of renaming it, custom preferences settings (Photoshop 5.x and earlier)

and unsaved actions (Photoshop 4.0.x only) will be lost. To save any actions you've created in Photoshop 4.0.x, choose Save Actions from the Actions palette menu. Photoshop 5.x saves actions in a separate preferences file. For more information, see document 312917.

In Mac OS, quit Photoshop, rename the file (e.g., to Filename Old), and then restart Photoshop:

- In Photoshop 5.5, the Adobe Photoshop 5.5 Prefs file is in the Adobe Photoshop 5.5:Adobe Photoshop 5.5 Settings folder.

- In Photoshop 5.0.x, the Adobe Photoshop 5 Prefs file is in the Adobe Photoshop 5.0:Adobe Photoshop Settings folder.

- In Photoshop 5.0 LE, the Adobe Photoshop 5 LE Prefs file is in the System Folder:Preferences folder.

- In Photoshop 4.0.x, the Adobe Photoshop 4.0 Prefs file is in the System Folder:Preferences folder.

- In Photoshop 4.0 LE, the Adobe Photoshop LE Prefs file is in the System Folder:Preferences folder.

In Windows, exit from Photoshop, rename the file (e.g., to Filename.old), and then restart Photoshop:

- In Photoshop 5.5, the Adobe Photoshop 5.5 Prefs.psp file is in the Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop 5.5\Adobe Photoshop 5.5 Settings folder.

- In Photoshop 5.0.x, the Adobe Photoshop 5 Prefs.psp file is in the Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop 5.0\Adobe Photoshop Settings folder.

- In Photoshop 5.0 LE, the Adobe Photoshop 5 LE Prefs file is in the Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop 5.0 LE\Prefs folder. (Note that this filename does not have an extension.)

- In Photoshop 4.0.x, the Photos40.psp file is in the Adobe\Photoshop\Prefs folder.

- In Photoshop 4.0 LE, the Phot40le.psp file is in the Adobe\Photoshop 4.0 LE\Prefs folder.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Photoshop is working again... thanks a lot sangat jeeo. But the green image problem is still occuring. I cheked the channels thing... and there is nothing in the channel box. but i see RGB... and i'm pretty sure its selected. Please help! no.gif

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!