Same pind marriage

Guest Has to be anonymous

Guest Has to be anonymous

I want to discuss something I’m going through.

My grandfather moved from neighbouring pind to our current pind, at that time my father was little. My grandfather barted some land in this pind from our original pind. I was born here in this pind. The real problem is I want to marry a girl from our current pind, She’s also very serious to get married. We don’t share any ancestral relations at all and we are jatts and our surnames are different. Currently I’m in Canada and she’s also coming to Canada soon. I’ve been backing of because of this problem but she always stood still. 
Could anyone suggest a solution to what we’re going through?? Our parents know each other very well and they are typical punjabi parents

Again, this is not allowed in our culture for the very simple reason that it encourages sexual attention towards young women in the village.

In our traditional culture, young women are protected because the men of that village don't give them any sexual attention.

I know that you're thinking with your little brain, but think for a moment: Would you want to live in a society where young women are free of sexual attention or in a society where they are constantly fending off such attention?

If the former, then live your own life accordingly.