The future of the Sikh nation

Singh_83

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Ive been reading this forum for a couple of months now, and been very reluctant to post, because i know anything i say will spark controversy. Honestly guys, i cant believe you guys actually have time to argue about who said what, why you shouldnt eat meat and all that, to be frank you're never gonna have an effect on sikhs the way you guys approach people. The only posts i actually look forward to are from guys like sher_panjabi, veerji if you're reading this, Waheguru has blessed you with a gift man, you really know how to inspire people! A wise Gursikh once told me the sikhs need to learn how to AGREE TO DISAGREE, only then can Sikhs as a nation unite!

Sikhs have no plan, we're doing this and that, even after 20 years we haven't managed to get justice, we're not united; which means we don't have the power. All these meetings you guys are organising to fight for Khalistan isn't gonna work, noone is gonna have your back, trust me, been there done that, what is Khalistan actually gonna achieve, except more bloodshed? Don't look to india for help, those days have gone, Sikhs in the UK are the next generation Sikhs! The only way we're gonna get power is if firstly we unite, one voice means one nation! Sikhism is turning into a ritualistic religion like Hinduism, one of my friends asked me the other week if the guys at soho road are another sect of Sikhism!!!!!! when i asked him why he said that, he said another sikh mate of his was telling him the guys at soho road are against sikhi! Do you get what i mean?

The only way Sikhs are gonna survive

in the future is if we unite. I mean as singhstah said, "We are our own enemies". I mean the other week i was reading you guys wanted to put a petition against Sikhnet! Why? I mean i know why, but what for? what's that gonna achieve? As the youth of Sikh, we need to encourage our people to go into business, politics, law. We need to have a network of sikhs in the UK, which connect to the sikhs in USA, singapore, malaysia.

We need to help each other out, you imagine having a powerful base of sikhs around the world. You imagine if all the most powerful sikh lawyers in 10 years got together and opened an organisation to fight justice for 1984, man I tell you if we had that much power, the world would be In our hands! We should have meetings to encourage our people to go into these sort of professions whilst maintaining their Sikhi, just paint a picture in your head of what we as Sikhs can become, its phenomenal; providing we do just one thing, just put our differences aside for a few years and work together!

How do you think Jews have become so successful? They work together, they have an underground network, of insurance brokers, lawyers, judges, businessmen, and they all help each other out! Look at companies like IBM- I bet you didn’t know, in their headquarters they have a 200 year plan of where they want their company to be, 200 year plan, 200 YEAR PLAN! As a NATION, as the SIKH YOUTH OF UK, we don’t even have a 10 year plan!

Look at how well some of the American Sikhs are doing; check out www.akalsecurity.com (the biggest man security provider in the USA, and its run by a Gursikh!). I know some of you guys are gonna say “oh, they don’t let turbaned people work for them”, it’s a security dress code, and Sikhs shouldn’t be working for anyone, we should run things, we should live our dreams rather than work for someone elses dreams! Anyway Sadh Sangat, I hope you’ve taken even one work of what I said, forgive me if I have offended anyone, I am not agains

t you guys, please don’t get the wrong idea, if anything, I know which sangat I want to spend the rest of my life with; its gursikhs like you who have made me proud of who I am. Thanks

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

"Sikhs have no plan, we're doing this and that, even after 20 years we haven't managed to get justice, we're not united; which means we don't have the power."

the problem is that so many "sikhs" are behind the injustice. In the army, Sikhs, in the police, Sikhs, in parliament sikhs......

Major house cleaning is in order...

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

singh 83. Gufateh Khalsa ji, wana say, u made some valid points. yeh we r our own enemies and about the differences, we need to put them onto a side. Cos end of day, our petha is one, Guru Gobind Singh ji. And we should always remember that.

And yes, if only we came a bit down to earth, and were on a level, wher if sum1 asked, we can say we are part of only one group, and thats the Khalsa Panth.

But yes, i think the points you made are good points, but then i also understand at times why we do fight between one another, whereas we shouldnt really. Its just that we all think that we have the valid points to tell another one why we do such things and why we shouldnt do such things, and obviously the other person is thinkin the same aswell. But if we all do naam simran, remember waheguru ji, listen to Guru Granth Sahib ji and Gurbani, we will get far.

About the Soho Road issue, tel u truth, i dont think that is true, cos i reckon they do a lot of sewa, and naam simran. but thats wa i reckon. Iv done kirtan within their lil group they have, and they are guru pyaareh.

Oh well, i duno. everyone has their own views dont u reckon.

Chal koi ni..

Lets all just be under one umbrella... Khalsa Panth,

Sab Sikhan Ko Hukam hai, Guru Maneo Granth! :TH: ^_^

Phul Chuk Maaf, Pajis + P

enjis.

Randeep singh

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Waheguru Ji KA Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Ranz_Killa, i dont think you read my post correctly,

Sikhism is turning into a ritualistic religion like Hinduism, one of my friends asked me the other week if the guys at soho road are another sect of Sikhism!!!!!! when i asked him why he said that, he said another sikh mate of his was telling him the guys at soho road are against sikhi! Do you get what i mean?

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Waheguru Ji KA Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!