Sikh Fashion~Show.

Eternal Bliss

Guru~Fateh, Akaal~Sahaaye.

Let us all respect, honour, maintain and cherish the royal~saintly identity / unique appearance that was bestowed upon Sikhs by Dashmesh~Pita, Shri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj.

Through this posting I invite all Sikhs (replete with a "turban~beard" appearance) to email me for participation in an exclusive fashion~show, being planned in North~East America. Kindly send me your photographs with full name, mailing address, email, and phone. In the subject line, please write Sikh fashion~show. Mention hieght & weight. *** Its been a dream since a long time, and now I am bent upon organizing such an Event, especially taking into consideration all the negativity and slander concerning this identity, whether amongst the Westerners or even the Indians, and unfortunately amongst the Sikhs, themselves. Amar Jit Singh Anand

houseofgurunanak@yahoo.com

Through this posting I invite all Sikhs (replete with a "turban~beard" appearance) to email me for participation in an exclusive fashion~show, being planned in North~East America. Kindly send me your photographs with full name, mailing address, email, and phone. In the subject line, please write Sikh fashion~show.

Amar Jit Singh Anand

HAHAHAHAHHAHA.....are you serious!!! LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif

"Khanda jaakai haath hai, kalgee sohai sees; so humree rachhiyaa karai, Kalgidhar Jagdees".

Is this Gurbani?

If so where did you get this from?

Satbir Singh ji in his book 'Sau Saval' mentions that,

Waheguru Naam jahaj hai + Khanda jaa kai hath me is NOT TO BE READ in Ardaas, but only till Raaj karega Khalsa, as that is the bani composed by Guru SHaib ji's GurSikhs (poets)

please tell me where u got that quote from, and sorry for slightly changing subject blush.gif

bhull chukk maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!