looking at the opposite sex

japmans

Guest balwinderkaur

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA oh good one about that tava. i fell off my chair at that. haaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaahaaaaaaaahaaa . *lol* good one at that rochak...kinda at a crossroads eh?? to admire god's creation or no??? Hmm that is the question. *heh*

Guest SikhForLife

well i guess u can admire God's creation

just like u can Admire a tree.. but u wouldnt think about a Tree in a sexual way..

and if u do.. u should seriously consider hiring a shrink .. ull need help

lol

well i guess u can admire God's creation

just like u can Admire a tree.. but u wouldnt think about a Tree in a sexual way..

and if u do.. u should seriously consider hiring a shrink .. ull need help

lol

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

hahaha gr8 brother gr8 ur a diamond of our form and my guru pyare sangat also,veerje admiring gods creation is good not bad in what way we are admiring that the question, i know it is hard BUT not immpossible we know any adultary is bad in sikhism and todays world kaam is so famous that it is standing his both arms open but this kaam doest knows my gurujess arm is covering him also he is kanaa :D for this we all have to practise ,now how to practise this, we usuall think parai istri as mothers and sister thyen also we see them in bad feeings so at that time when the feeling comes close ur eyes and pray to guru sahib (he gurujee shes my sister and yet im thinking so bad pls kirpa kar) belive me in this way ull not be papi and gurujee will do kirpa (at a certain moment when ever ulls ee a opp sex ull think

she is my sis or bro) ITS NOT IMMPOSIBLE

im the gr8test kammi of this guru pyare form sangat do kirpa on me.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

hahaha gr8 brother gr8 ur a diamond of our form and my guru pyare san....................parai istri as ever ulls ee a opp sex ull think she is my sis or bro) ITS NOT IMMPOSIBLE

im the gr8test kammi of this guru pyare form sangat do kirpa on me.

Wah wah , Khalsa Veer ju said all that without a FULL STOP. Thora sah vi liya karo tongue.gif