Narakhdaris

vaheguru ji ka khalsa, vaheguru ji ki fathe,

its good that some ppl are replying to this post, and that the admin are not deleting the post, because all we are doing is raising awareness and nothing else, which i am sure why this web site, forum was created, read below

86862[/snapback]

Veerjee, If you have doubt on any issue related to the work of Admins, don't post it on any other forums except "FEEDBACK" section. Since you are new member, we request you to look under feedback section or contact admin if you have any doubt. Regarding this thread Visit this reply link http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.ppa?showtopic=9881 and it's clearly mentioned by one of the admin what happened to your thread. Once again Visit : Rules & Guidelines to get to know the forum rules and guidelines. Stay in chardi kala :umm:

Sadh Sangat Gaj Ke Balao.... Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!! Waheguru ji ki Fateh!!

Khalsa Ji... i think we need to take drastic steps against these pakhandis who want to destroy SIKHI who wish to destroy our PANTH who wish to Destroy Our UNITY!!

whether it be:

Nirankaris

Radha Soamis

Nurmahalia's

Darshan Dassia's

Sirsa wala's

Gravestone baba's and worshippers

Jadoo Toone Wale

Peer Baba's

Fake Baba's who adverts are in DES PARDES ...... PUNJAB TIMES INTERNATIONAL.... AJIT.... and others so called "SIKH PAPERS" (tells you these so called Sikh's who run these papers would sell their Religion for MONEY!!!

or any other "jagha" or "matti" or tree or stone or anything

thats preaches Sikhs should worship it is totally WRONG... and Sikhs that follow them and worship them, have a ONE WAY TICKET TO HELL (NARAK!!) and become NARAKDHARIS these baba's are already NARAKDHARI'S PLEASE DON'T JOIN THEM!!!

the only GURU / BABA / FOR SIKHS IS:

JUGO JUG ATAL... CHAVAR CHATTAR TAKHAT JI DE MALIK... DHAN DHAN SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI MAHARAJ THE DIVINE, ETERNAL LIGHT OF THE 10 KINGS THE BANI WHICH IS NIRANKAR ITSELF (DHUR KI BANI AIEE) THE BANI WHICH IS FROM DHUR DARGAH ITSELF.

the only Sant or Baba we should respect is one that joins us to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji maharaj and not to himself, one that shows us the true life the Pure Khalsa,

one that becomes the sailor of the boat, the boat which is Gurbani (Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji) and takes us to Waheguru... "Naam berhi.... Sant Malah... te Paar Karde Khamo Kha..."

No one is more supreme than Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj, but why don't we understand? when will we understand?

We need to take Action against these Pakhandi guru's and take it FAST!!

Also another thing please beware... Committee members of our Gurdwaras also go to these pakhandis and there deras, so keep a close eye on your committee members whether they r president OR vice - president Or general secretary or whatever.

Also.. i forgot to mention.. our people go to PANDITS!!!!!

87064[/snapback]

...very true

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

Why are they called the fake nirankaris, if they are the fake ones then who are the real ones??

hope that wasnt stupid Q

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

87107[/snapback]

There are two groups of Nirankharis. One group is said to follow Sikh practices and are accepted as Sikhs.

Also Singh Shriomani, it ok telling us a bout pardhan who go to these baba but what about all those Gurdwara (I am sure you are aware which ones I mean) that sponsor kabaddi tournaments where Punjab Police officers are allowed to play (many of them were senior officers during the 1980s/1990s when large scale human rights abuses occured in Punjab).

i agree well name and shame them!!! the same "politicians" and "police officers" and "leaders" who were and are responsible for killing and being involved with the murder/massacre of Sikhs are invited to them tournaments as VIP's and at Gurdwaras they are given siropa's by our pakhandi presidents (pardhaans). we need to keep an eye out for these ppl who abuse their position in the Gurdwara so that when they go india the same politician gives them police security and all the rest and siropas in india.

and these same pardhaans (president) were involved in building the nirankari centre!

i agree well name and shame them!!! the same "politicians" and "police officers" and "leaders" who were and are responsible for killing and being involved with the murder/massacre of Sikhs are invited to them tournaments as VIP's and at Gurdwaras they are given siropa's by our pakhandi presidents (pardhaans). we need to keep an eye out for these ppl who abuse their position in the Gurdwara so that when they go india the same politician gives them police security and all the rest and siropas in india.

and these same pardhaans (president) were involved in building the nirankari centre!

87169[/snapback]

Correct me if I am wrong but dont the committee at the Guru Ghar that you recently had you big meeting to discuss various Sikh issues play a major part in the Birmingham Kabaddi Tournament ? It really surprises me because when I went past last year they were having a demonstration outside the Guru Ghar to highlight the human rights abuses. The people managing the very same Guru Ghar then sponsor events where senior Punjab Police officers take part. How can they reconcile having these demos and sponsoring tournaments.

Which pardhaan were involved in the naraqthari centre ?

Also I think all Guru Ghar should be made aware that the dholl player Gurcharan Mall is a naraqthari associate and should not be invited to play at Nagar Kirtan.