The Nihang/nanaksar Rehraas

Ik-Oun-Kaar

Akali Nihang Baba Nihal Singh Ji -

http://gurmatveechar.org/audio/Gurbani_Uch...ehras.Sahib.mp3

its the nitnem from the Tarna Dal Gutka!! Baba Ji reads it nice and slowww :nihungsmile: so iss jus under 40 minutess!!

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ke Fateh

Thank You soo much

i am at college at the moment so i cant listen to it here

also is there anywhere i can read the rehraas online or get the gutka sahib from ji? (anywhere in the uk - east midlands) :lol:

thank you

waheguroo jee kaa khalsa, waheguroo jee kee fateh!!

just browsing through the topic titles in this section of the forum, and noticed one thing...we are talking about the "Nihang ardaas, or the Nihang Rehraas Sahib"....

are we not forgetting something? its not the Nihangs ardaas, or the Nihangs Rehraas Sahib, its Waheguroo's...just like everything in this life and the next is Maharaaj's...

read the fateh at the start and end, its all Waheguroo's!!!! not nihangs khalsa, or nihangs fateh!

im not jatha bashing or anything...and i know nihangs do a longer version of Rehraas Sahib but hopefully you see the point im trying to make here!

i mite be wrong, most probably am! anyone else got an opinion on this?

Waheguroo jee kaa khalsa, waheguroo jee kee fateh!!

waheguroo jee kaa khalsa, waheguroo jee kee fateh!!

just browsing through the topic titles in this section of the forum, and noticed one thing...we are talking about the "Nihang ardaas, or the Nihang Rehraas Sahib"....

are we not forgetting something? its not the Nihangs ardaas, or the Nihangs Rehraas Sahib, its Waheguroo's...just like everything in this life and the next is Maharaaj's...

read the fateh at the start and end, its all Waheguroo's!!!! not nihangs khalsa, or nihangs fateh!

im not jatha bashing or anything...and i know nihangs do a longer version of Rehraas Sahib but hopefully you see the point im trying to make here!

i mite be wrong, most probably am! anyone else got an opinion on this?

Waheguroo jee kaa khalsa, waheguroo jee kee fateh!!

yes jio it is all maraaj's

however the rehraas that nihangs/nanaksar recite and is longer and just wanted to see how it is :lol: