Disgrace To Name Of 'khalsa' And 'sant'

kirpadhar

your issue about i dont live in your area, you do something about it.... i don't live in france but i'm still trying to do the most i can to support the case to the Dastaar, does this mean because your not in france you will not support french sikhs? or raise your voice against what french authourities are doing to them?

THESE ARE PANTHIC ISSUES, ISSUES WHICH WE ALL NEED TO TAKE ACTION.

And yes Panjab Radio do Talk AGAINST Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa (Bhindranwale) ask ANY panthic org and they will agree, ask students of Taksal and they will agree!

Yes we held a meeting at the Gurdwara, big deal? What has that got to do with punjab police? i ain't invited them, none of us did... No police and no politician especially ones involved in the massacare of Sikhs who do not support Sikh Self Determination and who came into power and did nothing to free the innocent Singhs in the jails of india, should not be invited!!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your issue about i dont live in your area, you do something about it.... i don't live in france but i'm still trying to do the most i can to support the case to the Dastaar, does this mean because your not in france you will not support french sikhs? or raise your voice against what french authourities are doing to them?

THESE ARE PANTHIC ISSUES, ISSUES WHICH WE ALL NEED TO TAKE ACTION.

And yes Panjab Radio do Talk AGAINST Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa (Bhindranwale) ask ANY panthic org and they will agree, ask students of Taksal and they will agree!

Yes we held a meeting at the Gurdwara, big deal? What has that got to do with punjab police? i ain't invited them, none of us did... No police and no politician especially ones involved in the massacare of Sikhs who do not support Sikh Self Determination and who came into power and did nothing to free the innocent Singhs in the jails of india, should not be invited!!

88236[/snapback]

I repeat again, so you happy about holding meetings at a Gurdwara that openly sponsors tournaments where members of the Punjab Police are allowed to play and attend. The very same Punjab Police that was torturing, raping and murdering our brothers and sisters in Punjab. Maybe the committee wale and those who hold meetings there have forgotten about what was happening in Punjab. BIG DEAL of cause it is unless you think what the Punjab Police did was OK.

Say what you want about Panjab Radio. In my view they are doing a good job and are impartial. More impartial than the likes of Awze Quam publication.

I wont mention names but the organisations linked with this gurdwara (which btw has nothing to do with nanaksar), has a lot to answer for,

for many years it has tarnished the panthic movement in the uk, by using strong arm tactics to gain control of gurdwaras an play dirty politics, they have very dubios links with gangs, ex policeman and the underworld in the UK.

Many of their members have acted as agents in bringing dhadi, ragi, sant babas over to the uk, taking a cut of the money made. i can name names and instances but wont.

They where instrumental in bringing this baba over to the uk, who allegedly speaks for khalistan, but what does that mean?

The GOI is not threatened by people who shout khalistan, this infact helps the case against it.

They are more concerned with writers and intelectualls in India who are still working in india, only 2weeks ago a young writer had the 2nd attempt on his life.

This Singh is working actively in India against the RSS, yet you will never hear him shouting baout khalistan, yet he has probaly done more for the movement than this pakhandi baba ever will.

It is typical of members of this org im not sure if singh_shromani aligns himself to this org but his words do have the same tone.

They seem to think that whoever can shout the Kahlistan Zindabad the loudest is the most panthic, yet they have done nothing but to put people off the whole notion of sikh nationhood.

It is sad that in this case it will be a case of them shouting everyone else down on this issue until it is brushed under the carpet, i am thankfull that we have a an independent radio station like Punjab Radio, that will continue to speak the truth.

By the way when has Punjab radio said anything against Sant jee?

Gurfateh

I wont mention names but the organisations linked with this gurdwara (which btw has nothing to do with nanaksar), has a lot to answer for,

for many years it has tarnished the panthic movement in the uk, by using strong arm tactics to gain control of gurdwaras an play dirty politics, they have very dubios links with gangs, ex policeman and the underworld in the UK.

Many of their members have acted as agents in bringing dhadi, ragi, sant babas over to the uk, taking a cut of the money made. i can name names and instances but wont. 

They where instrumental in bringing this baba over to the uk, who allegedly speaks for khalistan, but what does that mean?

The GOI is not threatened by people who shout khalistan, this infact helps the case against it.

They are more concerned with writers and intelectualls in India who are still working in india, only 2weeks ago a young writer had the 2nd attempt on his life.

This Singh is working actively in India against the RSS, yet you will never hear him shouting baout khalistan, yet he has probaly done more for the movement than this pakhandi baba ever will.

It is typical of members of this org im not sure if singh_shromani aligns himself to this org but his words do have the same tone.

They seem to think that whoever can shout the Kahlistan Zindabad the loudest is the most panthic, yet they have done nothing but to put people off the whole notion of sikh nationhood.

It is sad that in this case it will be a case of them shouting everyone else down on this issue until it is brushed under the carpet, i am thankfull that we have a an independent radio station like Punjab Radio, that will continue to speak the truth.

By the way when has Punjab radio said anything against Sant jee?

Gurfateh

88274[/snapback]

Agree with your comments about shouting Khalistan the loudest.

Singh Shriomani, dont you think the government would have locked this "baba" up on some trumped up charges if as the "baba" claims the indian Intelligence Bureau (IB) etc were watching him etc POTA was a great tool for putting people away . Its all a charade to build himself up as some big time "baba" and to earn a bit of money. If not why does he need to tour western countries. Has he run out of people to do parchar to in India ?

Its a shame that people fall ito this trap. If he cares about Khalistan so much where was he during 1984 and when all the Singh were becoming Shaheed ? Why did he do nothing then ?

Looks like he will not be getting a visa for another UK tour.

OMG oh yeah punjab radio is the best isnt it?? yep soo perfect even the people that do katha on it COLOUR THEIR BEARDS BLACK.

Oh and the ORG your on about its always done bad hasnt it? NEVER EVER done ANYTHING good has it???

well i would like to ask in which way Khalsa ji do you contribute to the Movement? and Contirbute to the Panth and Panthic SEVA???

And about AWAZE QAUM INTERNATIONAL what has it done wrong??? it does enough parchaar, NEVER had given a Pakhandi's Advert like... peer sahib, pundit maharaj and all the rest B******T.

Only NAROOL Sikhi and its still bad?

someone does seva, and someone gets jealous, says rubbish? and you believe?

OMG oh yeah punjab radio is the best isnt it?? yep soo perfect even the people that do katha on it COLOUR THEIR BEARDS BLACK.

Oh and the ORG your on about its always done bad hasnt it? NEVER EVER done ANYTHING good has it???

well i would like to ask in which way Khalsa ji do you contribute to the Movement? and Contirbute to the Panth and Panthic SEVA???

And about AWAZE QAUM INTERNATIONAL what has it done wrong??? it does enough parchaar, NEVER had given a Pakhandi's Advert like... peer sahib, pundit maharaj and all the rest B******T.

Only NAROOL Sikhi and its still bad?

someone does seva, and someone gets jealous, says rubbish? and you believe?

88286[/snapback]

Now where have I heard that one before.......lets think back who was jealous about Nishkam Sevak Jatha ?

Never mind what orgs I subscribe to as there is little point in doing seva if all you want to do is boast about being a member of xyz. I would not compromise my views however by holding meetings at Gurdwara linked to Punjab Police via sponsoring Brum tournament.

Oh and another thing, please research into which people, were in the management committee of the Gurdwara, who invited punjab police into the tournaments and which people ACTUALLY HAVE LINKS WITH INDIA'S POLITICIANS AND PUNJABS POLICE and invited them to the tournaments.

because.. you are putting the Gurdwara down as a whole.

Oh and another thing, please research into which people, were in the management committee of the Gurdwara, who invited punjab police into the tournaments and which people ACTUALLY HAVE LINKS WITH INDIA'S POLITICIANS AND PUNJABS POLICE and invited them to the tournaments.

because.. you are putting the Gurdwara down as a whole.

88303[/snapback]

I have not put down the Guru Ghar. It is the people managing the Guru Ghar who have been allowing PP to attend the Brum tournament. quite a few of the players from India are linked to PP so why are they still allowed to attend and play in Brum tournament ?

This is not a new thing it has been going on since the mid 1980s. So no good trying to blame just one committee.

actually i think you do need to pin point one committee(s) whom it involves, because then you are blaming them all.

khalsa ji, as you said i organised a meeting in a Gurdwara in which invited punjab police, what am i supposed to do? boycott the Gurdwara?

From ALL my posts do i seem like a AGENT? Or Anti Khalistan or anti Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa or anti to the current Sikh Movement for Sikh Self Determination??? or do i seem like a PANTH VIRODI?

or someone who wants to see the Panth go downhill?

Khalsa ji, we need to take these Gurdwaras away from the claws of these BEASTS who are "Chamche" of indias politicians and of the punjab police.