Disgrace To Name Of 'khalsa' And 'sant'

kirpadhar

actually i think you do need to pin point one committee(s) whom it involves, because then you are blaming them all.

khalsa ji, as you said i organised a meeting in a Gurdwara in which invited punjab police, what am i supposed to do? boycott the Gurdwara?

From ALL my posts do i seem like a AGENT? Or Anti Khalistan or anti Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa or anti to the current Sikh Movement for Sikh Self Determination???  or do i seem like a PANTH VIRODI?

or someone who wants to see the Panth go downhill?

Khalsa ji, we need to take these Gurdwaras away from the claws of these BEASTS who are "Chamche" of indias politicians and of the punjab police.

88320[/snapback]

No need to hold meetings at the Guru Ghar until the committee sets out a policy on the kabaddi tournament and PP officers playing in it. There, there are plenty of venues where you could hold meetings that are not linked to kabaddi tournaments and PP officers.

Unless there has only been one committee since 1980s then all the committees are to blame. They should either continue allowing the PP officers to take part or remove all the human rights and Khalistan literature form within the Guru Ghar. They simply do not practice what they teach.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

P.S. over the last 4 years the literature about Khalistan and human rights has decresed drastically.. check the calendars, big screens in the shoe area and other literature, there is more or less NOTHING about Khalistan and Sikh Human Rights

even the picture of Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa was taken down in the main hall upstairs, and Singhs had to put up a fight to get it back up.

INVESTIGATION: This coach load of illegal immigrants thought they were going to work...

Busted!

By Mazher Mahmood

erm dont you guys think its all made up

coz its been written/reprted by a muslim....coz at the end of day what they want to do is put us lot down......if you get what i mean

so i wouldn't beleive any of this

and thats my view so dont go about dissing me

but any comments or if you agree with me i would love to hear that lol

erm dont you guys think its all made up

coz its been written/reprted by a muslim....coz at the end of day what they want to do is put us lot down......if you get what i mean

so i wouldn't beleive any of this

and thats my view so dont go about dissing me

dont worry missy kaur <_<

no one is here to go about dissing you (as u put it) But u got to understand that not all muslims are like that :TH: believe it or not but good muslims are really nice people