Disgrace To Name Of 'khalsa' And 'sant'

kirpadhar

This story was partially discussed on the Chardi Kall program on Panjab Radio.

The presenter did not mention his source but siad the baba / sant was involved and had been using this dirty technique to get his fmaily members to the UK.

So Singh Shriomani looks like the family of the baba has benefited and looks certain that the baba was involved in some way.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg? how dare u accuse me?? what proof u got before u go saying <admin-profanity filter activated> about me?

88109[/snapback]

What have I said about you ? also stop using all this <admin-profanity filter activated> language it is not becoming of a Gursikh to feel the need to resort to such gutter language.

Read the posts carefully before getting your ******* in a twist.

Did I say your family had benefitted ? No I said the family of the money making baba had benefitted. This is the baba you are claiming is good because he talks about Khalistan.

urrrr......oh the Punjab Police Officers at Brum Tournament issue causing you problems ? Its still going on. They even allow Pidoo (now retired but top player in the 1980s) who is a DSP to attend the tournament.

Yes I repeat again. What proof have you ever presented to back up your claims about Soho Road Jatha ?

What proof....what proof ....what proof, its all you ever say. Come on give me proof about Soho Road Jatha. Reading old posts I recall you was ready to have your head cut off and all sorts not too long ago but then went all quiet on the issue.

if your willing to take a stand against the murders that are invited to the Sh: Bhai Satwant Singh, Sh: Bhai Beant Singh, Sh:Bhai Kehar Singh, Sh: Bhai Hardev Singh, Sh: Bhai Udham Singh Shaheedi Tournaments then go for it, this issue does not just affect me, it affects the WHOLE PANTH including YOU.

Remember at one time the tournaments were called Sh: Bhai Satwant Singh, Sh: Bhai Beant Singh, Sh:Bhai Kehar Singh, Sh: Bhai Hardev Singh, Sh: Bhai Udham Singh Shaheedi Tournaments..... and the booklet included the pics of loads of Sikh Shaheeds then in 2001 the pics werent on and adverts of PUBS and CLUBS were added in the booklet and the name was changed to "Sikh Tournaments" now you can sum the rest up yourselves.

Right, going back to the issue, a radio station has backed up the case of Sant Baba Baljit Singh Ji Khalsa, and have given a live interview.

Baba Ji has questioned where are the people he has allegedly brought over from india?? which family has he brought over from india?

Its all a punch of lies fabricated to make Sikhs look bad in the media.

Otherwise wouldnt they show the people who he's brought over? speaking to the Singhs who's pictures have been put on the paper, ANYONE AND EVERYONE can question them, they said SANT BABA BALJIT SINGH JI KHALSA HAS GOT NOTHING WHAT SO EVER TO DO WITH THEM, THEY HAVE MET BABA JI WHILST DOING KATHA KIRTAN AT GURDWARA NANAKSAR WALSALL. AND THAT IS ALL.

so its all rubbish. and they can be questioned at any time!

whatelse proof does one need?

Right, going back to the issue, a radio station has backed up the case of Sant Baba Baljit Singh Ji Khalsa, and have given a live interview.

Baba Ji has questioned where are the people he has allegedly brought over from india?? which family has he brought over from india?

Its all a punch of lies fabricated to make Sikhs look bad in the media.

Otherwise wouldnt they show the people who he's brought over? speaking to the Singhs who's pictures have been put on the paper, ANYONE AND EVERYONE can question them, they said SANT BABA BALJIT SINGH JI KHALSA HAS GOT NOTHING WHAT SO EVER TO DO WITH THEM, THEY HAVE MET BABA JI WHILST  DOING KATHA KIRTAN AT GURDWARA NANAKSAR WALSALL. AND THAT IS ALL.

so its all rubbish. and they can be questioned at any time!

whatelse proof does one need?

88161[/snapback]

Not what the guy said on Panjab Radio this morning. He said the "baba" had got his family members over.

Who did Maz meet who said he was the "baba".

This is not lies it is true, some no-marks were giving out letters to facilitate illegal immigrants.

I am not from Brum and do not go to the Gurdwara in question where they have small stands outside to highlight human rights abuses every now and inside have notices telling youngsters why not to be proud of the tiranga. At the same time they play a major part in Brum tournament where Punjab Police (PP) officers attend and take part. You held a meeting at the Gurdwara so maybe you know the committee. Perhaps you can have a word with them about the double standards they employ. If I lived in the area I would do something but it is your territory so leave it down to you. Unless of cause you agree with having PP officers at tournaments sposored by Gurdwara. Terrible all this stuff happening in Brum. Only last week we had pictures of a Brummie councillor and some other brummie honouring the nirankhari associate gurcharan mall. No good naming tournaments after Panthic Shaheed when you going to have PP at the tournaments.

Its not fabricated. Who wrote the letter for the journalist ? and charged £400 ? Not a RAW agent was it ! It was so called Sikhs. Not the medias problem that these so called Sikh used religion as a means to get immigrants over to the UK.

Punjab radio talks against Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa "Bhindranwale" what is Baba Baljit Singh against him? and do u believe them on Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji aswell????

and your issue about i dont live in your area, you do something about it.... i don't live in france but i'm still trying to do the most i can to support the case to the Dastaar, does this mean because your not in france you will not support french sikhs? or raise your voice against what french authourities are doing to them?

THESE ARE PANTHIC ISSUES, ISSUES WHICH WE ALL NEED TO TAKE ACTION.

Punjab radio talks against Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa "Bhindranwale" what is Baba Baljit Singh against him? and do u believe them on Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji aswell????

and your issue about i dont live in your area, you do something about it.... i don't live in france but i'm still trying to do the most i can to support the case to the Dastaar, does this mean because your not in france you will not support french sikhs? or raise your voice against what french authourities are doing to them?

THESE ARE PANTHIC ISSUES, ISSUES WHICH WE ALL NEED TO TAKE ACTION.

88206[/snapback]

Oh so Panjab Radio is now in on the conspiracy. Whatever next RAW were behind dissapearance of Lord Lucan and RAW got Elvis and Rob Maxwell bumped off. I have heard presenters on Panjab Radio say good things about Baba Jarnail Singh so how you reconcile that with what you are claiming ?

Not me who sits in Brum saying this and that about Nishkam Sevak Jatha and making accusations about Mohinder Singh (without ever showing proof) yet you hold meetings at a Gurdwara that plays host to Punjab Police officers at Brum tournaments. Ah well if you are happy with that then so be it......the old saying "those living in glass houses should not throw stones" springs to mind.