Sikhs In India Should Also Have Done This In 84

curious_man

""if those jatt kinda pindoo money or keshdhari sikh still live in khalistan...then songs of gurdaas mann..like "apna punjab hove ...ghar di sharaab hove"

Btw...what do you mean, what about them ? Do u think all jattz r sharabi, pindu or after money ... I hate to say this but Look into sikh history .. jattz did more sewa to panth then bhape or tharkans..... So Plzz dont diss jattz ..

Bhul chuke muyaf !!!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

""if those jatt kinda pindoo money or keshdhari sikh still live in khalistan...then songs of gurdaas mann..like "apna punjab hove ...ghar di sharaab hove"

Btw...what do you mean, what about them ? Do u think all jattz r sharabi, pindu or after money ... I hate to say this but Look into sikh history .. jattz did more sewa to panth then bhape or tharkans..... So Plzz dont diss jattz ..

Bhul chuke muyaf !!!

89409[/snapback]

WJKK WJKFateh

Im currently on my sabittical...however....when i saw this rubbish I couldnt resist the urge to post. No offence to you Pivitar Singh...but, the only people who have done seva for the panth are sikhs of the guru!!!! If you had any idea about Satguru sri guru nanak dev jis teachings you would NOT...start dividing 'sikhs' according to so called 'jattz, bhape or tharkans'....its a real shame if you think like this. no.gif ...theres only one caste in sikhi, and thats being Guru jis sikhs

Bhul Chuk Maaf Karni

WJKK WJKFateh

WJKK WJKFateh

Akal Purakh Di Fauj ... i m not here to divide sikhi and i m familiar with guru nanak dev ji teachings... In above post curious_man made a remark against jattz .. calling them sharabi and pindu moneyy ... i m just making my point .. so that no one should attack particular caste....As there are good and bad people in all castes..

Bhul chuke muyaf !!!

But if we are Sikhs - then there is no such thing as a caste - because we are following the foundations of Guru Nanak Dev Ji - and in those foundations we are all equal - we belong to Vaheguru, not any caste - which is the point paaji APDF (I think ) is trying to make.

See?

o ho....pivitar singh ji....i m srry...but i didnt say all ....but majority r .......and i said jatts..becoz they liked to be call as a jatt..i dont know but they feel good ....

plzzz technically sikhi = no caste

practically sikhi (majority) = punjabi culture (caste system)

now again dont blame me that i m saying punjabis r bad... :e:

all i was hoping to get some comments on my previous reply...but here some other discussion took place

Bhul chuke muyaf !!!

89409[/snapback]

SINGH.. i would suggest you read that line you just commented............

..... and NOW read this ........

WJKK WJKFateh

Akal Purakh Di Fauj ... i m not here to divide sikhi and i m familiar with guru nanak dev ji teachings... In above post curious_man made a remark against jattz .. calling them sharabi and pindu moneyy ... i m just making my point .. so that no one should attack particular caste.......As there are good and bad people in all castes..

Bhul chuke muyaf !!!

..... PLEASE, we should just REFRAIN from using the JATT label ANYWHERE.. AND .. LABELLING OTHERS. ................

• 2 months later...

khalistan LOL.gif

wht wld we get out of it, instead we'll fight among ourselves and either hindustan or pakistan will capture us.

so forget abt it and think abt spreading sikhi to al parts of india.

waheguru jee daa khalsa

waheguru jee dee fateh

khalistan  LOL.gif

wht wld we get out of it, instead we'll fight among ourselves and either hindustan or pakistan will capture us.

so forget abt it and think abt spreading sikhi to al parts of india.

waheguru jee daa khalsa

waheguru jee dee fateh

101232[/snapback]

take a look at my signature, what u see are Guroo Gobind Singh JI's words, try and argue with them

Raj Bina Nahin Dharam Chale Hain, Dharam Bina Sab Dalle Malle Hain

sovereignty is a must in order for a religion to survive; otherwise religion perishes

veere raaj tan hee chalda hai jaddo raaj karna aaonda hove. do we have the leadership to handle the whole thing?

today in this super scientific era, nations don't exist on emotions alone,they exist on practical and scientific approach.khalistan with an area of 55,000 sq kms and landlocked surrounded by hostile countries on all sides wld be a suicide for the sikhs. it will become much much worse than what pakistan is today minus their millitary strength. it wld be something like afghanistan.

if ur so supportive of khalistan then veere plz give me 10 reasons why khalistan won't fail as a nation?

raj karega khalsa(panjab pe nahin poore hindustan pe)