Feel The Hate

Mahavir

Alright a couple of things. First of all, the link you provided Mahavir it is not working, can you send a updated list. Since it is talking with Bolan and Millewski I wouldn't expect nothing but crticism, they are both a s s holes who need to be shot dead. They are both a waste of breathing space.

o ok den

go offa dem sum roses nd say sorri if we've made u upset

we're sikh strong, fite for wa we belive in, maybe we ave to use non voilence buh it taint no 19 century no more

world gettin stronga includin evry1 in it dat mean we av to aswell

nede summ uk peeps to cum to canada we'' sortt uu all outtt, so no 1 will get ignored

btw if ne1 ignores ya dnt jus stand der

1st let dem walk past dem grab der shoulda nd smak em in da nose or sumfinggg

:D ...What a ridiculous post. You are saying that we Canadian are stupid?! Dude, come over here, we'll show you who the real <banned word filter activated> is. Mahavir, we are peace loving people, but like I have said before if anyone here crosses the line with Sikhi in Canada, they get their faces bashed in. It don't matter if they are s u l l e h, or bahmans or whoever. Bahmans are nothing here, they rely on us here, like everywhere else. :lol: Kim Bolan already had bullets flying through her house so many times, that's why she has cameras in her house, because she is <admin-profanity filter activated> scared of us, she knows she has signed her death warrant. :lol: Its' Milkeswki's turn now. As for England Singhs coming to Canada Kumi to sort us or these guys out. Well, with all due respect, take care of your countries problems first, and than talk. What the hell are you wussy beard trimming earring wearing 20 tatoo pasted david craig style Singhs gonna do here? You can't even take care of your women there, and your telling us? rolleyes.gif

Everyone here in Canada nows not to cross the line with Sikhs. We contribute to the country in every aspect, we give respect and demand it, and that's the way it is. If someone has beef, please be my guest. Bullets come cheap you know. :e:

What was the use of that post? Who are you trying to prove that Sikhs are brave to? This is not the way to do it, those proper soormai dont write posts on the internet. You know many media and govt ppl visit this site, think before you write that stuff, your just making a seen for no reason. No good can come from your post.

Wah beautiful thinking *appaulding. Oh yeah, the government is going to post some random guys from the INTERNET, where millions of people from anywhere can post anything regarding anyone. Ever heard of Freedom of Speech? Its' going to paste it on the newspapers, and television. :umm:

Now you tell me who is the one who should be thinking? rolleyes.gif

I was hoping people would extend some maturity before posting, especially in matters where Kim Bolan is involved.... since her prime goal seems to be to irk and shake Sikhs sentiments and emotions...

guess what guys...you've let her win..AGAIN...congratulations.

I'm glad Sher Khalsa pointed it out.

Man, I have so many things to say to you, but you seem to have a lot of Sharda, and your much more better than me. But, sometimes you really tick me off with ur retarded posts. Why are you such a scary cat? rolleyes.gif

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was hoping people would extend some maturity before posting, especially in matters where Kim Bolan is involved.... since her prime goal seems to be to irk and shake Sikhs sentiments and emotions...

Man, I have so many things to say to you, but you seem to have a lot of Sharda, and your much more better than me. But, sometimes you really tick me off with ur retarded posts. Why are you such a scary cat? rolleyes.gif

SWD veera,

My apologies if i don't meet your standards for Cyber-Showmanship and cyber-passion.

and i believe the term you're looking for is "scaredy cat" hehe..

just some thoughts:

perhaps you're not aware that kim bolan works hard at killing any hard-earned image that Sikhs work for, especially in Canada..

perhaps you're not aware that sikhsangat had once been called a sikh-terrorist forum by kim bolan in her lil column.

perhaps you're not aware that for whatever reason, kim bolan has a large large following in B.C.

perhaps you're not aware that her columns are among the most read in B.C.

perhaps you're not aware that in her columns, she consistently implies that sikhs are an irresponsible group of people, who don't extend any concern for other citizens that they live with..

perhaps you're not aware that the less educated people (of which some communities in B.C have many) don't care to investigate further, and will take news as fact, and will believe everything a reporter says.

perhaps you're not aware that freedom of speech is a right, not a privelige, and that you're not supposed to simply use a stage without thinking when given one...

perhaps you'er ont aware that your comments, from your computer in manitoba, may (or may not, who knows) harm a brother or sisters' life who LIVES in B.C and has to dela with the backlash of the words of people who don't know how to extend etiquette....yes, even on an internet forum.

don't mistake my supposed "scaredy cat"ed ness for a lack of passion, feeling, and identification with sikh issues. I just like to extend my right to think on a bit more of a macro level what effect my words may have should they be used without my permission somewhere else. after all, this is the internet, where millions of people could potentially come, steal any words they want, plaster it all over the media, and further defame us, our people, our community, and our hard <admin-profanity filter activated> work that we've put into this country.

and if in actual fact you were attempting to say that i look like a deformed, demented, and ugly feline, who's meowing incites fear in you haha...... then my apologies, because my words above aren't a suitable reply to what you said, then.

I'm not trying to be offensive, just trying to lay it out for you as it is in my mind. If you still disagree, then shukar hai, i'm not trying to change your ways. And believe me, there's no way in life that I'm better than anyone...but i did wanna respond since you did kinda call me out...and i'm an egotistical <admin-profanity filter activated>, so i had to clarify myself.

once again, apologies if this comes out as offensive, I've tried my best to not soudn offensive.. just gotta be careful cuz when it's just words on a website, you can't really always tell what kind of feeling is being conveyed through 'em..

much love.

Wah beautiful thinking *appaulding. Oh yeah, the government is going to post some random guys from the INTERNET, where millions of people from anywhere can post anything regarding anyone. Ever heard of Freedom of Speech? Its' going to paste it on the newspapers, and television. laugh.gif

Ok, if you didn't know, since you seem a bit un-informed. Kim Bolan has already taken a direct quote of this site and published in a newspaper, and said this forum is a breeding ground for Babbar Khalsa Terrorists. So yes a Random guy on the Internet where millions of people can post anything can be held against us.

Freedom of Speech... ah yessss, but with Freedom of Speech comes Responsibility of Speech. Your responsible to the panth your responsible to govern your actions so that you don't unnecessarily bring other Sikhs under fire for no reason ohter than you wanting to act like a kharkoo online.

You seem young, hopefully you will realize that talking big and bad on a forum with just other Sikhs isn't going to harm BOlan, Gandhi, RSS, Badal or anyone else - its just going to harm us. These problems need to be dealt with but talking about firing bullets at them on a internet forum isnt going to do anything.

Guru Sahib created Sher's, but he gave those sher's a brain and the guidance of how to use it. Guru Sahib told us how to play raj neeti. Guru sahib taught us how to beat our enemies not just with bullets but with rajneeti. It's about time we start using this raj neeti because in these western countries we don;'t stand a chance in the media until we start thikning before we make statements that have no positive outcome in them.

Its not about being scared. Its about being smart. It's about choosing the proper weapons, and the proper battlefield where you have the highest probability of being victorious.

Let me tell you another story. In the 80's a group of singhs in Canada werent allowed into a court room with kirpans on. Sikh organizations talked and bargained with authorities for months. A out of court settlement was reached with the courts saying Singhs can bring in kirpans no problem....

The Singhs werent satisfied with the settlement the sikh organizations came to, they said no we want this to go on the record, we will take you to court. Well they took it to court, and they lost. Now kirpans can legally be barred from court since than....

You would say what are we afraid of. its not about being afraid, its about knowing the sytem you live in, and using that system to your advantage. Singhs could have worn kirpans in court today, if it wasnt for those stubborn singhs that didnt think before they acted.

I leave you with that. Don't harm the panth with your ignorance

SWD veera,

My apologies if i don't meet your standards for Cyber-Showmanship and cyber-passion.

just some thoughts:

perhaps you're not aware that kim bolan works hard at killing any hard-earned image that Sikhs work for, especially in Canada..

perhaps you're not aware that sikhsangat had once been called a sikh-terrorist forum by kim bolan in her lil column.

perhaps you're not aware that for whatever reason, kim bolan has a large large following in B.C.

perhaps you're not aware that in her columns, she consistently implies that sikhs are an irresponsible group of people, who don't extend any concern for other citizens that they live with..

perhaps you're not aware that the less educated people (of which some communities in B.C have many) don't care to investigate further, and will take news as fact, and will believe everything a reporter says.

perhaps you're not aware that freedom of speech is a right, not a privelige, and that you're not supposed to simply use a stage without thinking when given one...

perhaps you'er ont aware that your comments, from your computer in manitoba, may (or may not, who knows) harm a brother or sisters' life who LIVES in B.C and has to dela with the backlash of the words of people who don't know how to extend etiquette....yes, even on an internet forum.

don't mistake my supposed "scaredy cat"ed ness for a lack of passion, feeling, and identification with sikh issues. I just like to extend my right to think on a bit more of a macro level what effect my words may have should they be used without my permission somewhere else. after all, this is the internet, where millions of people could potentially come, steal any words they want, plaster it all over the media, and further defame us, our people, our community, and our hard <admin-profanity filter activated> work that we've put into this country.

and if in actual fact you were attempting to say that i look like a deformed, demented, and ugly feline, who's meowing incites fear in you haha...... then my apologies, because my words above aren't a suitable reply to what you said, then.

I'm not trying to be offensive, just trying to lay it out for you as it is in my mind. If you still disagree, then shukar hai, i'm not trying to change your ways. And believe me, there's no way in life that I'm better than anyone...but i did wanna respond since you did kinda call me out...and i'm an egotistical <admin-profanity filter activated>, so i had to clarify myself.

once again, apologies if this comes out as offensive, I've tried my best to not soudn offensive.. just gotta be careful cuz when it's just words on a website, you can't really always tell what kind of feeling is being conveyed through 'em..

much love.

wah Interesting babble. If you talk so brave on the internet. I would love for you to say it to me on my face. Internet showmanship LOL.gif I didn't expect anything better from you. Come down to Winnipeg here, I'll show you what "Internet Showmanship" is. LOL.gifrolleyes.gif For your kind info, I am aware of her BS, you didn't have to tell me her lifestory here.

SWD veera,

just some thoughts:

much love.

wah Interesting babble. If you talk so brave on the internet. I would love for you to say it to me on my face. Internet showmanship LOL.gif I didn't expect anything better from you. Come down to Winnipeg here, I'll show you what "Internet Showmanship" is. LOL.gifrolleyes.gif For your kind info, I am aware of her BS, you didn't have to tell me her lifestory here.

huix hukmu hoAw imhrvwx dw ]

hun hukum hoaa mihuruvaan dhaa

Now, the Merciful Lord has issued His Command.

pY koie n iksY r\wxdw ]

pai koe n kisai runjaanudhaa

Let no one chase after and attack anyone else.

sB suKwlI vuTIAw iehu hoAw hlymI rwju jIau ]13]

subh sukhaalee vutheeaa eihu hoaa hulaemee raaj jeeo

Let all abide in peace, under this Benevolent Rule. ||13||

I'm not going to entertain your threats. I tried to share my opinion with you. Rest is up to you.

God Bless,

Vaheguru.

Im not too sure someone woulda just come up with something like this outta the sky. There hecka Sikhs out there, many who dont abide by Hukam. It is true that many of our ppl misrepresent Sikhi.

My dad says that sava-lakh isn't only about being able to fight off 125000 dusht. Its also about one Singh(ni) being able to represent 125000 Sikhs as well.

Dont take me wrong--Im not saying she was right, but we need to look at the problem from dif. perspectives. Write an article against her actions or something--get involved

SWD veera,

just some thoughts:

much love.

huix hukmu hoAw imhrvwx dw ]

hun hukum hoaa mihuruvaan dhaa

Now, the Merciful Lord has issued His Command.

pY koie n iksY r\wxdw ]

pai koe n kisai runjaanudhaa

Let no one chase after and attack anyone else.

sB suKwlI vuTIAw iehu hoAw hlymI rwju jIau ]13]

subh sukhaalee vutheeaa eihu hoaa hulaemee raaj jeeo

Let all abide in peace, under this Benevolent Rule. ||13||

I'm not going to entertain your threats. I tried to share my opinion with you. Rest is up to you.

God Bless,

Vaheguru.

You know what man, I feel bad talk inappropiately with you. You were just stating points, and its' me who overreacted. My apologizes man. Even I have to show my face to Akal Purakh one day, don't know what I am going to say to him, if I keep talking smack to you. My bad homie. My bad. wacko.gif

Wah beautiful thinking *appaulding. Oh yeah, the government is going to post some random guys from the INTERNET, where millions of people from anywhere can post anything regarding anyone. Ever heard of Freedom of Speech? Its' going to paste it on the newspapers, and television. laugh.gif

Ok, if you didn't know, since you seem a bit un-informed. Kim Bolan has already taken a direct quote of this site and published in a newspaper, and said this forum is a breeding ground for Babbar Khalsa Terrorists. So yes a Random guy on the Internet where millions of people can post anything can be held against us.

Freedom of Speech... ah yessss, but with Freedom of Speech comes Responsibility of Speech. Your responsible to the panth your responsible to govern your actions so that you don't unnecessarily bring other Sikhs under fire for no reason ohter than you wanting to act like a kharkoo online.

You seem young, hopefully you will realize that talking big and bad on a forum with just other Sikhs isn't going to harm BOlan, Gandhi, RSS, Badal or anyone else - its just going to harm us. These problems need to be dealt with but talking about firing bullets at them on a internet forum isnt going to do anything.

Guru Sahib created Sher's, but he gave those sher's a brain and the guidance of how to use it. Guru Sahib told us how to play raj neeti. Guru sahib taught us how to beat our enemies not just with bullets but with rajneeti. It's about time we start using this raj neeti because in these western countries we don;'t stand a chance in the media until we start thikning before we make statements that have no positive outcome in them.

Its not about being scared. Its about being smart. It's about choosing the proper weapons, and the proper battlefield where you have the highest probability of being victorious.

Let me tell you another story. In the 80's a group of singhs in Canada werent allowed into a court room with kirpans on. Sikh organizations talked and bargained with authorities for months. A out of court settlement was reached with the courts saying Singhs can bring in kirpans no problem....

The Singhs werent satisfied with the settlement the sikh organizations came to, they said no we want this to go on the record, we will take you to court. Well they took it to court, and they lost. Now kirpans can legally be barred from court since than....

You would say what are we afraid of. its not about being afraid, its about knowing the sytem you live in, and using that system to your advantage. Singhs could have worn kirpans in court today, if it wasnt for those stubborn singhs that didnt think before they acted.

I leave you with that. Don't harm the panth with your ignorance

Alright man.