Nitnem A Chour

`KuMi´

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Incidentally, on topic.

Kumi, often people start to do their nitnem as a ritual not with love, and that is when most of the time, it starts to feel like a chore.

There are a few key points to remember...

As Shaheed Veer has said, because often we are just reading, and not feeling. To feel, we must know what we are saying. Therefore, do listen to katha, viyakiya and reading translations is hugely benificial. What some people will realise is, sometimes it when doing Nitnem with sooo much piyaar, that you haven't had teaching of Gurbani, but Maharaj blesses you with understanding.

Also, remembering when we do our Nitnem we are building up our bank balance, for our soul... and that is one step closer to that meeting with the bank manager.. Vaheguru.

The mind is a horse, at times is makes us feel like there are a million other things we could be doing, but we have to fight with it, and keep the piyaar, as we build up on that piyaar, Nitnem becomes less of a chore feeling, and in fact you start to look forward to taking time out and having a dialogue with Vaheguru.

Just my ramblings..

using that link dat ssk gid me this post for shaheed

im saying that were losing tha floww

89743[/snapback]

converted to

im ho-slappin' that were rhymin' tha F-L-to-tha-izzoww

i couldnt stop lauffing sorri for this

nd dis one

just a off-topc question but do u talk like this in real life ? just curious. <_<

89745[/snapback]

converted to

jiznust a off-topc question but do u rap like this in rizzle life ? jizzle curious

u have a luk at ma post dey dow change dat much