Nitnem A Chour

`KuMi´

<_< I would love to hear "Kumi" Veer ji do Katha Vichaar on the Gurdwara stage in his dialect/boli (i don't know what you call it :wub: - is it called 'yardie' language?)

:T: By the way veer ji it is god topic/thread - we should always ask and self-evaluate our actions and how well or not so well we are following Guru's Rehat.... when we are in a rush I admit that I rush my Nitnem. However Baani which I know what it means or which I can easily read the translation while reciting the Gurmukhi - helps to focus and feel the Baani.

Guru Raaka

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kumi, as a Sikh, you should be well spoken and well mannered. I dont think you're lingo is appropriate. Learn how to speak proper English. What you are TRYING to speak is how the rastafarians and "wannabe's" speak.

Speak with slang but dont speak like you just stepped out of jail and have no education at all. Speak like a son of Guru Gobind Singh and get rid of the annoyingly stupid lingo.

Bhul chuk maaf.

I'm currently learning how to speak in appropriate english language and dialect from YSL.

She told me I must improve my language for the board, please help me with donations, I accept Visa Mastercard, and Switch.

Thank You

Yours Faithfully, Whole-Hearted,

`KuMi´

rough area?! good excuse!

ure not in the Bronx or anything! I also grew up in a rough area n went to a rough school but i still know when to use english and when to use slang!

Sorry, i aint attacking you but i feel like strangling people, especially Singhs, who just talk like they "bad boys". Im probably wrong in feeling that but thats just me neway. Not saying everyone else on the forum feels that way too.

Sorry Kumi

lol Brampton's not rough, everyone thinks they've gone through the worse but they haven't truly experienced "worse", try living in the U.S. ghettos, or places in Africa, Middle-East, even parts of India, now that's a rough neighbourhood, not U.K or CANADA?!?!

As John Stossel always says (i think thats his name), "GIVE ME A BREAK" :e:

I agree with khalsa ji, You wanna see roughness go down to the caribbean (Jamaica, Haiti, Guyana)..where people shoot you just to get ur gold chain etc....but the point here is that singhs aren't supposed to be gangstas..........so why try to be one.....and i grew up in the caribbean...u don't see me writing like that here.....

Nitnem Becomes a chore only if u do it as a one....its important that we hear ourselves doing paath and we should feeel that pyaar that pulls us to do it .....

Wahegurooo ji ka khalsa Wahegurooo ji ki fateh....