A meeting with Uk Nangs - taken from Tapoban

Wutgwan

“were you there singh47??”
I wasn’t there either, but I asked someone who was there.
“After the lecture was over... this katar panthi (possibly from babar khalsa/terrorist wing)..he was not from tapoban but he was with tapoban singhs... came up to my freind who wasn't even from england nor he was a nihang nor he shared same views as nihang crew... he started cussing him and threaten him with his life.”

Maybe this friend was looking at girls the wrong way which may have offended some Singh there LOL.gif … sorry just joking…

As for Babbar Khalsa. N30 Singh, who cares what non-Sikhs think of our Shaheeds. During puraatan times non-Sikhs like Qazi noor Mahammad refered to Sikhs as ‘dogs’ and others referred to them as rebels and assassins. The British referred to Nihangs of Akali Phula Singh as ‘Fanatic’. Even the Singhs associated with the Ghaddar movment, Babbar Akali movment or the Singhs who were sent to Kala Pani were called ‘terrorists’. But look at how those same Fanatics, terrorists are now immortalized in our history books as patriots and freedom fighters. The same will be true for the Singhs who were Shaheeds during the 70’s, 80’s and early 90’s. Right now they are being labeled as terrorists and even fanatics or as you put it ‘kattar panthi’. But Panthic soch (thought) calls them patriots and freedom fighters.

Personally I don’t care what a non-Sikh thinks of our Shaheeds. Where were these non-Sikhs when our Darbar Sahib was being attacked in 84 or when high levels of human rights abuses were being done in Punjab? When a few Singhs with Anakh decided to take matters into their own hands all of a sudden these same non-Sikhs call them terrorists and fanatics.