56 sacked SGPC employees give up Sikh religion

Mehtab Singh

i say kill em get sum inghs together pplll tha warr izz onnn moffooooooo

94168[/snapback]

Why exactly??? Besides, the fate of these fools is already worse than death- it's not exactly as if 'religion' for them is a search for the truth anyway.

94171[/snapback]

no questions please, they hurt me brain

jus kill them

94173[/snapback]

will do...straight away....they'll be deader than your brain-cells before you can say........

94174[/snapback]

wooo hooo, but this really tell that we got fake sikhs leading us, ima jus follow taksali rehat as far as i can, forget sgpc dunno what is going on in thier heads

i say kill em get sum inghs together pplll tha warr izz onnn moffooooooo

94168[/snapback]

Why exactly??? Besides, the fate of these fools is already worse than death- it's not exactly as if 'religion' for them is a search for the truth anyway.

94171[/snapback]

no questions please, they hurt me brain

jus kill them

94173[/snapback]

will do...straight away....they'll be deader than your brain-cells before you can say........

94174[/snapback]

wooo hooo, but this really tell that we got fake sikhs leading us, ima jus follow taksali rehat as far as i can, forget sgpc dunno what is going on in thier heads

94259[/snapback]

The problem is quite simple- we have an inherent lack of real leaders. Much of our leaders were killed in the aftermath of 84, and many because of the treachery of other 'Sikhs' like the Akali leadership. All brave, courageous individuals like Gurbachan Singh Manochal, Sukhdev Singh Babbar etc, so many gems of the panth were taken in the most horrid of ways. Because of this, we have clowns like those who are controling the SGPC (Badal) assuming thsi leadership role for us.

These traitors who for their own benefit sold out Sikhi and Sikhs, and continue to do so in comfort.

The problem is thus one we have craeted for ourselves.

WaheguruJi Ka Khalsa. WaheguruJi Ki Fateh.

When the 40 Sikhs abandoned Guru Gobind Singh Ji, they declared that they were no longer the Sikhs of the Guru - practically giving up their Sikh faith, just like the 56 have done in today's time. This is a parallel to what happened then. When souls lack the love for the Guru and look only to their discomforts and losses, they will wander off to other territories.

If converting to another faith was their backlash, I think they made a poor choice. They should have joined the RSS or Nakli Nirankaris - continue to remain Sikh-like and hit back to the Sikh Panth for what happened to them - if that's what they're trying to prove. If they were not true to the Sikh faith, I don't know if they will be to an adopted another. Just like the corrupt and selfish masands could never inherit the legacies of the Gurus, those that abandon their home for personal gains have verily carved their own fates.

As we are Guru Nanak Dev Ji's Sikhs and Guru Gobind Singh Ji's Khalsa, all we can do is humbly pray to Akaal Purakh Waheguru for 'Sarbat Da Bhalla'. They've done what they deemed best for themselves, let's not get distracted by them, but rather focus on our journey ahead towards our Guru. The world has been and will always be the strange and confusing ways of the Cosmic Play.

WaheguruJi Ka Khalsa. WaheguruJi Ki Fateh.