WooOOOoOOOWWW

`KuMi´

Yo just take a second to think, Every harcore Gyani-ya and sants and babeh are gone or going, jus two are Baba Takur Singh jee and Gyani Amolak Singh, soon we are going to be left with no except our guru, this is where guru will test us the most our faith towards guru is strong and sturdy,

P.S. i sin baba jee, i wanted to hug them buhhh too much sangat, and would have got bad looks,

Just take a moment to think please

Nufffffffffffff Luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

O yea baba jee rocked the world and still are. :)

Guest Akaal108
Yo just take a second to think, Every harcore Gyani and sant and baba ji is gone or going, jus two are Baba Takur Singh jee and Gyani Amolak Singh, soon we are going to be left with no except our guru, this is where guru will test us the most our faith towards guru is strong and sturdy,

P.S. i sin baba jee, i wanted to hug them buhhh too much sangat, and would have got bad looks,

Just take a moment to think please

Nufffffffffffff Luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

O yea baba jee rocked the world and still are

awwwwwww .. this post bought tears in my eyes... amount of pyaar you have for holy men..vahiguroo vahiguroo .. god bless you veer ji and god has kirpa on you... :T:

is ya think , Every harcore Gyani-ya and sants and babeh are gone or going, jus two are Baba Takur Singh jee and Gyani Amolak Singh, soon we are going to be left with no except our guru ???

95481[/snapback]

It is true, but surely it will be the case people step in to fill the void (or try to) that these great people have left. Looking at (some sections of) the youth, I don't think the future is too gloomy, but yeah- even if no-one did replace them, we'd be ok as long as we've got our Guru, and that will ALWAYS be the case- afterall it is one of the benefits of having an ETERNAL Guru!)

is ya think , Every harcore Gyani-ya and sants and babeh are gone or going, jus two are Baba Takur Singh jee and Gyani Amolak Singh, soon we are going to be left with no except our guru ???

95481[/snapback]

It is true, but surely it will be the case people step in to fill the void (or try to) that these great people have left. Looking at (some sections of) the youth, I don't think the future is too gloomy, but yeah- even if no-one did replace them, we'd be ok as long as we've got our Guru, and that will ALWAYS be the case- afterall it is one of the benefits of having an ETERNAL Guru!)

95484[/snapback]

parji listen man ur talkin true we have had the chance to meet puran gursikhs like baba ji and gyani ji we are just waiting for sant ji to come back

but we are papis so thats y we need to look up to other sikhs if we were like these gursikhs we would just look up to guru ji hope fully we will be blessed with the darshan for another gursikh like baba ji and my we get jeevans like these gursikhs