Hell

Ryu Hayabusa

Well im from malaysia ive not heard about this.. but yeah ive heard bout some ppl going to some ppl claiming they have some baba spirit comin into them and this person will give one or two lines of baani to read so that all their worries or problems can go away. ANd this person will in return as for daswandh claiming it is needed to make a gurdwara in India for that particular baba ... tongue.gif

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Well Bhenji i recently moved to singapore 6 months back and i was shocked to see all this <admin-cut> in singapore and malaysia.

I saw people doing ardaas to baba instead of guru sahib which was shock of my life... well i keep myself away from this kinda sangat but i have seen so many innocent people fall in their trap... well yeah this spirit thing also shocked me... and sitting on chair in gurudwara sahib was not tolerable. I dun wanna take names of baba or somethings... all this make me crazy... i dunno which place u live in but i have seen so much stuff here in singapore and malaysia that i feel like there is something wrong with people here

confused_smile.gif...

Bhul Chuk di Khima

Daas

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest balwinderkaur

did u see with your own two eyes or was it hearsay? :umm:

hmmm

"something wrong with people here"....

not that im overtly patriotic or passionately in love with my country or its people(dont get the wrong idea.) tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif but if im not mistaken there are some loonies in india too who are lost in this baba business.

so dont make sweeping statements please. tongue.gif :umm:

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

hehe dear bhenji i have seen... you didn't knew coz that day me,nash and bhai sahib was there and since that day only we became furious over this issue...

There are many in india too coz the base for babe is india only... but they target sangat from overseas coz they get $$$$$$... their shop runs better... sometimes i also think that no matter how good my job is, nothing can beat this baba business :umm: tongue.gif ... man u see... just open a dera and u will be millionare... ofcourse they are not worried about after death thing :umm:

Bhul Chuk di Khima

Daas

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Well this people are just finding shortcut ways to reach waheguru and this babe's are claiming that by going thru them this people can reach waheguru easier :umm:

Anyway phenji balwinder kaur its not a hidden fact that this bemari is gettin worst in both spore and msia.. but its not as bad as India though. Please dont misquote me wrongly but all this bemariaa are started from there (india).

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Yeah this bimari is in india also but it is not that common... Well in india, still there are lot of gursikhs and we can get sangat easily and lot of samagams are organised regularly... but here it seems people are too busy and just want easy way out by giving out money and these humans take advantage of it...

But yeah its good to know that there are gursikhs like you guys and with your sangat many sikh youth shall learn with HIS kirpa :umm:

Stay chardi kala

Keep imbued in seva and simran

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

It is not really true.. there are a lot of programs that are usually held both in malaysia and singapore. Recently there was a 3 days smagam in malaysia where sant anoop singh ji came and a lot of other prominent foreign and local raagis took part. Apart from the kirtan program a lot of other competitions took place such as archery and etc etc...

THe problem is not as serious as how you are mentioning virji, but as what ive seen sikhi in india has been influenced a lot with hinduism. THe amount of ritualistic things they believe there amazed me at times.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Well what i have seen in singapore in past 6 months i feel that the problem is very serious... Yeah i know abt the recent samagam held in malaysia and lot of sangat from all over went there... but i also heard that on earlier sammelans... lot of people give lectures which weren't compatiable to gurmat. Yeah in MY i have heard that there is more sangat than in SG but i think this thing is spreading at a fast pace in SG/MY

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Bhenji waise why are we discussing :umm: ... other sangat must be like what is happening :-o tongue.gif hehehe

So whatever is the situation here... we have to face it and do ardaasa that guru sahib bless us and keep us strict to rehat :umm:

you stay chardi kala

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Guest balwinderkaur

hmmm ya. but i figured if other souls are a total lost cause might as well we not poke our nose into their business...cuz we are lost souls too. lets look after ourselves first before looking at others. if they wanna follow baba let them...its their funeral tongue.gif .

phenji i totally agree with you wubb.gif

But they are still our bro/sis right. So if possible do try to speak to them if you can. To veerji, I dont know which samelans ur referring too, but what i can say is take the positive things with you and leave the negative ones behind. If we start looking into people's fault all the time we will never learn anything :umm: ... anyway I "figure" we are out of topic here. We should be speaking about HELL... :umm: