BOLLYWOOD AGAIN

Singhstah

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

IM GONNA KILL SOMEONE wacko.gif ARGGGHHH, PANTHIC DUSHTS BOLLYWOOD HAVE DONE IT AGAIN, THEYVE MADE A FILM CALLED JO BOLE SO NIHAL WITH SUNNY DEOL, BUT ITS DISGUSTING, THERES EVEN A SONG CALLED JO BOLE SO NIHAAL WHERE THEY USE QUOTES OF GUROO JI SUCH AS SAVAAA LAKH SE EK LARAOU

LOOK AT THIS LINK, LOOK AT WHAT THE WOMENS WEARING, MORE LIKE NOT WEARING http://www.santabanta.com/cinema.asp?pid=6216

http://www.bollyvista.com/article/a/31/4691/2/

http://www.bollyvista.com/article/a/31/4691/4/

NOT TO MENTION SUNNY DEOLS FAKE WANNA BE TRIMED BEARD

Veerji u beat me to it :) :TH:

My sister wuz jus telling me about how she saw the commercial for sum new sunny deol movie a bunch of half naked chics n alota other inappropriate stuff no.gif

U'd think that sunny deol as a Sikh would have enuf decency and respect for his religion and it would b other hindus/muslims or sumthin makin inappropirate movies portraying Sikhs but its our own ppl

very sad...

Veerji u beat me to it  :)   :TH:

My sister wuz jus telling me about how she saw the commercial for sum new sunny deol movie a bunch of half naked chics n alota other inappropriate stuff  no.gif

U'd think that sunny deol as a Sikh would have enuf decency and respect for his religion and it would b other hindus/muslims or sumthin makin inappropirate movies portraying Sikhs but its our own ppl

very sad...

95572[/snapback]

Ha ha the Deols and decency do not go together. Look at his half sister Esha and how she dresses in films. Must have really low self esteem. As for Sunny Deol his level of decency can be measured by looking into his private life.

I suppose with him charging few crore rupees for each film he has forgotten about where his roots are and is all too happy to don a turban and grow a trim beard to get some stereotyped Sikh roles in films.

Every now and then the Deols come to the UK and Canada etc so why not question him. Or write to Sunny Deol at :

Plot No. 22,

11th Road,

JVPD Scheme,

Mumbai 400 049

'jo bole so nihal' ne1 care to tell me where this line was first said/written etc

cuz  :): and i jus read on one of the sites veerji presented that it wuz not said by a Guru or in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji  grin.gif

bhul chuk maaf

95573[/snapback]

Is "Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh" written in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji?

Are the following written in Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji:

- Karhah Parshaad

- Nishaan Sahib

- Sukhaasan

- Prakaash

- Gurpurb

Just because something is not recorded in Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji doesn't mean it is not part of Gursikhi.

To my knowledge Jaikaara of Bole So Nihaal started from Sri Hargobind ji, sixth nanak's time. It is recorded in Sikh Rehat Maryada as well.

'jo bole so nihal' ne1 care to tell me where this line was first said/written etc

cuz  :): and i jus read on one of the sites veerji presented that it wuz not said by a Guru or in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji  grin.gif

bhul chuk maaf

95573[/snapback]

Is "Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh" written in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji?

Are the following written in Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji:

- Karhah Parshaad

- Nishaan Sahib

- Sukhaasan

- Prakaash

- Gurpurb

Just because something is not recorded in Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji doesn't mean it is not part of Gursikhi.

To my knowledge Jaikaara of Bole So Nihaal started from Sri Hargobind ji, sixth nanak's time. It is recorded in Sikh Rehat Maryada as well.

95583[/snapback]

:) i wuz jus asking not questioning whether it is part of Sikhi or not no.gif

maybe i shud hav made my post more clear :cool:

bhul chuk maaf pray.gif