Sant Jagjit Singh Ji Harkhowal Wale

Singh MC

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...

well here are pic of sant baba jawala singh ji mahara ji the second pic is of sant baba manjit singh ji the grand son of sant baba jawala singh ji mahara ji and my mama ji

well there been a new situation at the dera Harkhowal the mayathari sant deedar singh has take control of the dera by force with the help of the corrupt police who have there eyes of on the money that come in to the gurudwara

even though my mama ji sant baba manjit singh ji was decided to be the new head by the committee that sant baba jawala singh ji mahara ji had left in place we need serious help the court is going very slow

he got jelouse that we were make so many new changes to the dera now that its complete they decide to take over.

there is me in the back around on the right side of mama ji with the blue parna this was at the building of the new big sarovar

yes there is write up of there jiwan we have one at home in new jersey i dont know there u at so if u not in east coast u can go to the garhshankar and ask my mama ji for one

just say his name and any one will tell u where they live dont go to the old house

post-5602-1153971318.jpg

post-5602-1153971350.jpg