Please read

Sinner

i heard Islam is supposed to have alot of respect for women and that the Quaran has many passages that give women a high status but just the followers r twistng the words etc.

not all muslims r bad

like ya there r some who try n convert

n even extreme ones who sell sikh gurls to middle east countries

happened to a very close family friend of mine

she wuz betrayed by ehr muslim friend and wuz sold in the middle east countries

she became pregnant and went thru many hardships

she wuz saved however, by a muslim man

he gave her his name etc to get her a passport and then helped her get back to canada and to her family

so not all r bad

Guest Akaal108
100% agree with ranz_killa !!

When I see a Bibi wearing a Keski / Dastaar... I see Mata Sahib Kaur in them...  I see the Mata Bhaag Kaur's of today, I see the granddaughters of Maa Gujri Kaur Ji and the daughters of Guru Ji.

:)

95853[/snapback]

SAMEEEE~!!!

i see them as angels! shame there ent many from where i live :) o well

as they say, u are more likely 2 find a stone than a diamond :nihungsmile:

95864[/snapback]

what if that bibi with a keski turns out to be you know??

One peace of advise: Never judge book by its cover... this is not only applies for biba but loads of singhs as well.

talk to the person find out how they are .

In sikhi of Guru Nanak Dev Ji, it's karni what's important not just the looks.

i heard Islam is supposed to have alot of respect for women and that the Quaran has many passages that give women a high status but just the followers r twistng the words etc.

not all muslims r bad

like ya there r some who try n convert

n even extreme ones who sell sikh gurls to middle east countries

happened to a very close family friend of mine

she wuz betrayed by ehr muslim friend and wuz sold in the middle east countries

she became pregnant and went thru many hardships

she wuz saved however, by a muslim man

he gave her his name etc to get her a passport and then helped her get back to canada and to her family

so not all r bad

95975[/snapback]

Hearing about something doesn't mean it's TRUE!

There is no doubt that Muslims try their best to propagate that women have equality and respect but in reality the opposite is the case. Non-Muslim women fare even worst in Islam. I came across this interesting Hadith which is classified as reliable by Sunni Muslims.

FROM SAHIH BUKHARI - VOLUME 9, #506:

Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri that during the battle with Bani Al-Mustaliq they (Muslims) captured some females and intended to have sexual relations with them without impregnating them. So they asked the prophet about coitus interruptus. The prophet said, "It is better that you should not do it, for Allah has written whom He is going to create till the Day of Resurrection".

Qaza'a said, "I heard Abu Said saying that the prophet said, "No soul is ordained to be created but Allah will create it.""

The above describes the RAPE of non-Muslim women captured by Mohammed's followers to which Mohammed did not object.

The why i chose sikhism site was down for a while so i've backed up the page on HUT in the anti-sikh bodies section

agree with bikramjit in that worldwide; islamic groups in different countries run by different races or colours still treat non-muslim women prisoners of war or women captured, taken hostage, etc. with no honour whatsoever. Rape, slavery, ec. are commonplace in these situations even today

waheguru

'Soldier_Khalistani', its ok u can disagree wit me :TH:

just wanted to add tho i wuznt defending muslims and saying they hav alot of respect for women, because most of them DONT these days, i jus HEARD that supposedly they r SUPPOSED to

yes i knw everythin i hear doesnt hav to b true, BUT thats y i posted so sum1 can clarify whether its tru or not :TH:

ummm wha else

i wuznt denying that muslims force non-muslim gurls to convert and do alota other nasty things butt i wuz jus giving an example where one muslim man did a very good thing for my family friend (who is like a older sister to me) by helping her out so in my eyes there r few muslims who r nice

but i still agree majority rnt

but neway

bhul chuk maaf :)