Share your pictures

Sinner

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1st pic at hazoor sahib, very close to how guru je really looked, well it cant compare to real parthak darshan even a bit, but pyshical levels, its very close

the 2nd of guru nanak dev je how the artist drew them after sant ishar singh je opened sach khand for the artist

3rd guru naaanak dev jes picture which veery closley resembles how theyr eally looked, in a handwritten saroops by guru gobind singh je himself

post-335-1114726405.jpg

post-335-1114726629.jpg

1st pic at hazoor sahib, very close to how guru je really looked, well it cant compare to real parthak darshan even a bit, but pyshical levels, its very close
even comparing the physical saroop, the picture is nowhere close. Guru Sahib wearing a green chola, wow! what a picture. I have seen much better ones but again no where close.
the 2nd of guru nanak dev je how the artist drew them after sant ishar singh je opened sach khand for the artist

I heard it was Baba Nand Singh Ji but even then I think the story is false. True gursikhs like Baba Ji could have darshan at any time. what did he need a picture for? He surely knew that pictures are manmat.

3rd guru naaanak dev jes picture which veery closley resembles how theyr eally looked, in a handwritten saroops by guru gobind singh je himself

any proof that Guru Ji drew that picture? Guru Ji knew and taught that physical body and its pictures are meant nothing in Sikhi. Share pictures but not lies. Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Viewing PICTURES is okay PLEASE don't start praying to pictures as everyone know PICTURES = IDOLS and SIKHs are against IDOLISM....

I don't know much but am against pictures as they create conflicts. I have my preetam's picture in my heart...His roop is beyond the reach of words as BANIS say it...

If I have hurt anyone then PLEASE forgive me as am ignorant and KUKAR of GURU NANAK's DARBAR...

umm bijla singh je i saw the picture in the saroop with nym very own eyes at hazoor sahib

so..

and baba je did open sach khand for the artist

if u think thas false, ure choice, but thas y this picture is so famous at nanaksar kelara

baba ishar singh je put the pictures up at nanaksar and baba je said that guru nanak dev jes picture should be in every house

theyw ernt sayin do pooja of it, but when we see it we get inspired

w think of our guru je, and our thoughts sorrounding that picture come to us

its not pooja, just if u have picture everywhere its gonna help, even if a bit, its like a helper for begginners

3rd

as i said ive seen it with my own eyes in the handwritten saroop of guru granth sahib je

we arnt doin moorthie pooja by looking r we?

was it moorthi pooja when sant gurbachan singh je refused to put his feet in the direction of guru nanak dev jes picture

is sant baba gurbachan singh je wrong to say that there is a picture that is 90% like that of guru gobind singh je at hazoor sahib, i cant remeber if sant je drew it themselves, i thinkt hey described it to an artist and said its 90 percent true, the paining is at hazoor sahib today

was this moorthee pooja

is sant je a hindu?

naw

its just a picture

guru je said dont do POOJA of them

thas itbut if u dont belive o well, wa can i do, do wa u want, just get real dasrshan and wel all see how guru je looks

bhula chuka maf