what is this all about

Kumi2

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

Hmm... i took a quick peek @ it, and I think there are some aspects of it which are really neat (like the preaching that all profits come from one God, etc.)

From what I can tell, the Gobind Sadan takes originally from Sikhism, but tries to open it up so that its "interfaith".

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

he calls himself "His Holiness".... 'nuff said.

98953[/snapback]

i think its written from a second person's view, not his own words.

"His Holiness Baba Virsa Singh does not refer to himself as a Guru or miracle-worker, yet countless people around the world revere him as their teacher and attribute many miracles in their lives to his influence. He does not read or write, but quotes extensively from the scriptures of all religions. He comes from a mud-brick village in Punjab, but those of great intelligence, wealth, and worldly power bow at his feet. Of himself, he says only, "I am just trying to be a better human being." His special mission is to bring people of all religious paths closer to God, by whatever name they know Him. He is an inspired farmer who communicates with the crops and the land, and they respond with record-breaking bounty. He is revered as a healer and a visionary, and his blessings are greatly prized."

but then again who knows.

At all of Babaji's communities, havan (tending the eternal sacred fire), is conducted around the clock. Havans are powerful places for doing battle with the darkness within us and for welcoming the light of God to come forth. While sitting at havan, devotees meditate and affirm God's power by recitmg Nam and Jaap Sahib. Reading from the Guru Granth Sahib, the great nonsectarian Sikh scripture, also goes on around the clock.

just wrong :doh: