Shaheed Gursikhs family ignored

Saw this on the Tapoban web site about Shaheed Major Baldev Singh Ghuman. Below is what the son of the respected shaheed wrote. Says it all about our so called "Panthic" leaders. They are nothing but opportunists who will milk events for cheap publicity and to get themselves in newspapers but do not give two hoots about anybody but themselves.

"As Kiran Ji said that Mr. SS Mann should have a Shaheedi day for my dad and other singh's, their are some hard realities of life of the families of most Shaheed Singh's; that no one really supported them. In my families case no one came to check on us including SS Mann and Dam Dami Taksal. For me the concept of "panth" have shattered into small pieces. I have learned that most of our "panthi" leaders are just after power and money and they will do anything to get it. People like SS Mann, IK Gujral, Jasbir Singh Rode, were routine visitors at our home when my dad was alive but since his Bhog no one have showed up yet to see if we survived."