ALCOHOL IN GURUDWARA/SIKH EVENT

Is it true there will be alcohol & meat at a Gurudwara arranged event???

i read on another site that Barking Gurudwara is arranging this event.

the Gurudwara number was also provided for ppl to check and register their disgust.

0208 594 3940

+44 208 594 3940

100294[/snapback]

This cannot be allowed. The Khalsa must rise from its sleep.

Is it true there will be alcohol & meat at a Gurudwara arranged event???

i read on another site that Barking Gurudwara is arranging this event.

the Gurudwara number was also provided for ppl to check and register their disgust.

0208 594 3940

+44 208 594 3940

100294[/snapback]

Gurfateh!!

Can you please give more detail as to what event the Gurudwara is organising and what site it was you read it on. Please provide the link.

Gurfateh!!

wacko.gif have they taken permission from the authorities of the Guru Ghar Sahib.

Who are these so called sewadaars or jathedaars grin.gif who doesnot know the rules and regulations of GuruGhar Sahib.

MAHA MOORKH :doh:

i have found out that it is a sports tournament.

on 12th June.

there will be a hot dog stand and alcohol.

trying to get more info.

100368[/snapback]

I hope the hot dogs are from Jhatka meat as else it is wrong.

Reminds me of the springhs at a certain Gurdwara in Smethwick who like to organise similar events where they invite big time charlies from Punjab Police. The same punjab police that was killing our brothers and raping our sisters. Just shows what these pucca ha*"$£$%£ will do for a bit of publicity.

i have found out that it is a sports tournament.

on 12th June.

there will be a hot dog stand and alcohol.

trying to get more info.

100368[/snapback]

There is a previous post on here already about the tournament.

It comes under the name of Guru Arjan Dev Ji Shaheedi Tournament as yes there is alcohol and meat present.

At present moment there are disscussions underway to prevent disrespect but if no change is made from the Gurdwara then people should turn up to protest this event.

At the same time, who will turn up since on the same day, the 1984 march is taking place and majority of people will be going to Hyde Park. I myself will be going to the Tournament if a stand is to be made but i know many a people who will be going to hyde park instead..

Please if there is a protest to be made, do Ardas that the event is cancelled and Guru Ji Does Kirpa and stops prevents Further Abuse if you are not able to atten!!!!!

I will look for the previous post and post a link if i can find it but if anyone else finds it 1st, please post it!

WJKK WJKF