• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my group..i guess wink2.gif

hahhahhahahaha

jk

i like what Mkhalsa said!

i think most of the true Guru khalsa, after a while discuzing and tryin to tell the truth, gets sick of this argumentz cuz the other person never gets it..(they dont wana listen to what others have to say, cuz they have a rigde mind. its jus 2ja(dujah) bhaa-o. not refering to anyone particuler up here. jus from my experinces an openion i guess.)

only guru sahib ji can make someone know the truth, He is all knowing...and the one who sahib ji does grace on, becomes all knowin as well.

so if u wana know the truth/reality, dont wana worry bout whats really true and what is BS...Take sharan Of Guru sahib ji, do ur Ardas...for what eva u wana know, Sahib ji will show u, tell u THE TRUTH! :umm:

this way is easiest of all, but also HARD(est of all) as well!if u knwo what i mean :T: ^_^

Akal sahai

forgive me if i said any thing wrong or offending...didnt mean to, but jus tryin to put my manmukh openiion

Guest learner singh
my group..i guess wink2.gif

hahhahhahahaha

jk

i like what Mkhalsa said!

i think most of the true Guru khalsa, after a while discuzing and tryin to tell the truth, gets sick of this argumentz cuz the other person never gets it..(they dont wana listen to what others have to say, cuz they have a rigde mind. its jus 2ja(dujah) bhaa-o. not refering to anyone particuler up here. jus from my experinces an openion i guess.)

only guru sahib ji can make someone know the truth, He is all knowing...and the one who sahib ji does grace on, becomes all knowin as well.

so if u wana know the truth/reality, dont wana worry bout whats really true and what is BS...Take sharan Of Guru sahib ji, do ur Ardas...for what eva u wana know, Sahib ji will show u, tell u THE TRUTH! :umm:

this way is easiest of all, but also HARD(est of all) as well!if u knwo what i mean :T: ^_^

Akal sahai

forgive me if i said any thing wrong or offending...didnt mean to

, but jus tryin to put my manmukh openiion

You are right kaur ji... We have difference of opinion and thats about it.. I have no hostility towards anyone but in order to move on with the discussion you have to have something so you can take part in discussion... :umm:

Guest learner singh
I read nothing, i know nothing and i do nothing. do not question me as i will only answer you with trash!!

Mkhalsa ji,

Don't we all know about it? Why are you repeating yourself... j/k worthy.gif:

Guest learner singh
Sat Sri Akal:

Contrary to your beliefs, all members of this board are not "Jatha" members.  So please, do stop generalizing.

ohmy.gif i thought u were in my jathaaa(group) ohmy.gif

u u u

u

u

uuuuuuuuuuu

hahhha

jk

Chori Phari gayeeeeee....... :umm: