msn..waste of tym?

nam_g1

Is there anything wrong with goin on msn. ppl have advised me not 2... 'don't go on it its a waste of tym'im just wonderin wa every1s opnion is..cus i dunno wa i think.....cud u plz look at both the advantages and the disadvantages.

i agree you could b oin more important things than chattin on net bt u cud also learn about sikhi chattin wit the sangat no? Also it can addictive.

thanx

nam..

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

be careful with msn, u may htink ur only gonna go on it for an hour, but that can easily turn into 3-4hrs...

try to keep ur discussions about sikhi, it is a great learning tool in this regard...

but be careful not to fall into traps of talking to people about gossip, or doign nindya, or trying to pick up people etc...

it can be positive if used the right way, but i think most people fall into the traps that actually take away from their sikhi...

so be careful

so do u think i should stop goin on it? cus i easily could stop...i don't wanna b one of those ppl who fall into the trap obviously...is it more likely i will?

100977[/snapback]

I use msn alot, well i log into it alot!! but i dnt normally talk to alot of people on it, i use it for the email side of things but chat to people when they wona talk!! Yeh jst be careful on the time you spend on there, ie keep an eye on the clock so you dont like go wayyyyyy over how long you wanted to!!

Its a great way to talk to people free!! Also coz you can see who your talkin to, if you got family in diff countries of different regions you can video chat too - give it your mum and she will prob take over!!!!! lol

Its a great way to share kirtan too and sikhi pics as sometimes people get recordings which no1 else got!!

Nothing rong in usin it, jst be careful!